Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,150 members, 7,887,338 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:02 AM

Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision (28262 Views)

Ohanaeze Hails INEC, Security Agencies Over Conduct Of Bayelsa, Imo, Kogi Polls / Sit-at-home: Ohanaeze Urges South-east Residents To Carry Out Normal Activities / Ohanaeze Hails FG For Honouring Abiola, Ask Ndigbo To Forgive Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision by mila1121(m): 9:00am On Nov 05, 2021
Not true
Everyone is observing it serious no movement at all
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision by emmanuelbrown26: 9:11am On Nov 05, 2021
Staypositive:

Ma gee
It is well....

After reading your comment, I know say na aboki don drop advise.... If aboki drop advise we go know.....
otochaaa, umu africa no go kill person withh laughter,
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision by ityP(m): 9:33am On Nov 05, 2021
Kemistri4:

Don't mind the idiots. What concerns sit at home with military force?

No mind these zombies
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision by olibeans: 9:36am On Nov 05, 2021
Story for the gods...
Will the stubborn Igbos hear...

Nnamdi Kanu is their King and they will not listen.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision by adamsmith914: 9:45am On Nov 05, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Those people love Igbos too much that their shame are gone and their daily occupation is unity begging.
And you are South South beggars? Why haven’t you left Nigeria Empty Barrels Chest Beaters, you are still begging Niger Delta people?

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision by adamsmith914: 9:48am On Nov 05, 2021
Staypositive:

Ma gee
It is well....

After reading your comment, I know say na aboki don drop advise.... If aboki drop advise we go know.....
Keep quiet shameless thing, go & hide your ugly face in your red sand biafran ostrich, did we not tell you election was going to hold in Anambra state?, ipobians trying to save face now, Abokis done warn una? Fear fear so called Secessionist, sit @ home never start, they called it off? did the Federal Government listen to you & ipob, has Mazi Nnenna Kanu been released? Nonsense Empty Barrels.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision by o42austino(m): 9:52am On Nov 05, 2021
Keep d calls coming
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision by Stephengee4all(m): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2021
Information asymmetric, I'm telling you that I'm in south east, sit at home is still on and anybody who think they have cancelled it has his self to blame

Since when did Nigeria govt start giving ipob news, if you come out, these guys will just waste you...

It is done so that people will come out but it's on their own detriment
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision by izubext007: 10:15am On Nov 05, 2021
I thank God for the turn around.........my support for Dr. Maduka is unconditional.
Let's vote for the man that will continue with the good work of Gov. Willie Obiano.
Thump print for Accord to vote for maduka.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision by akdjr(m): 10:20am On Nov 05, 2021
The entire agitators never for once know what they want.... Their protest is alway ill-thought-out. Declare total closure of all Igbo business, companies across the country for a month and see how the economy of Nigeria crumble. The FG will as a matter of urgency call for dialogue. U want Biafra, u want IPOB, u want ohaneze, yet u want to participate in Nigeria election. Make una go sit down jare

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision by oluwaahmed: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2021
Nice one. ESN has shown the Federal Terrorist Govt) the jo supreme court Administrator of APC will ever rule igbo land again. Even the manhandling of Andy Uba at MNK trials has let him know that no rigger will rule east ever again. Waiting for 2nd election in imo state to see how the supreme Court administrator will perform.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision by donnie(m): 10:30am On Nov 05, 2021
With many armoured tanks, over 40k armed personnel, many helicopters, etc. only an idiot will go out and be killed. And it will be very well deserved. angry
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision by Biafrarep(m): 10:31am On Nov 05, 2021
Brimstone77:
[s]I only feel pity for those that lost their live because of this Biafra rubbish..

Ipob now decided to heed to advice of oha naze ndi Igbo and south east governor's what nonsense..

Same people that invited the Operation python dance 1,2 & 3...
Same people that never condemned the killing of Igbo youths..

Sooner or later Ipob must surely account for the death of every igbo person that died because of this their nonsense agitation..

When an oracle feel to proud of it self we show him the tree he was calved from..

Ipob should not take our support for foolishness..[/s]

Stop typing rubbish, you've never supported IPOB or Igbos, you're just a pained loser.

You hateful souls were hoping to use the excuse of lockdown to smuggle in a criminal as governor of Anambra state.

I'm glad that IPOB acted on the words of reasoning. If they had been stubborn in their no election stand, and Andy Ubah was rigged in, which would lead to maladministration, Igbos won't forgive them.

It shows that IPOB listens to advise. Based on this, the soldiers should stop attacking innocent people face any miscreants the unpopular politicians may try to use in causing disturbances.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision by Biafrarep(m): 10:36am On Nov 05, 2021
Stephengee4all:
I[s]nformation asymmetric, I'm telling you that I'm in south east, sit at home is still on and anybody who think they have cancelled it has his self to blame

Since when did Nigeria govt start giving ipob news, if you come out, these guys will just waste you...

It is done so that people will come out but it's on their own detriment[/s]

Rubbish!!
I wonder why people living under rocks and mud roofs will not mind their business. You're in the rustic town of ogbomoso yet you know what is happening in the East more than Igbos living there.

I'm in the East, I drove to work today just like many others.

Hateful loser!!!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision by Brimstone77: 10:44am On Nov 05, 2021
Biafrarep:

Stop typing rubbish, you've never supported IPOB or Igbos, you're just a pained loser.

You hateful souls were hoping to use the excuse of lockdown to smuggle in a criminal as governor of Anambra state.

I'm glad that IPOB acted on the words of reasoning. If they had been stubborn in their no election stand, and Andy Ubah was rigged in, which would lead to maladministration, Igbos won't forgive them.

It shows that IPOB listens to advise. Based on this, the soldiers should stop attacking innocent people face any miscreants the unpopular politicians may try to use in causing disturbances.
okkk..

I have heard you.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision by Tomek09(m): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
[s]
bcomputer101:
The IPOB chest beating albino terrorists don chicken out.
Lol...
[/s]
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
Brimstone77:
I only feel pity for those that lost their live because of this Biafra rubbish..

Ipob now decided to heed to advice of oha naze ndi Igbo and south east governor's what nonsense..

Sooner or later Ipob must surely account for the death of every igbo person that died because of this their nonsense agitation..

When an oracle feel to proud of it self we show him the tree he was calved from..

Ipob should not take our support for foolishness..
Later una go start to beg for moni
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision by writeprof(m): 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
Brimstone77:
I only feel pity for those that lost their live because of this Biafra rubbish..

Ipob should not take our support for foolishness..

When an oracle feel too proud of itself we show him the tree he was carved from...
I remember Achebe's words: PROVERBS ARE THE PALM OIL WITH WHICH WORDS ARE EATEN...
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision by ThatFairGuy: 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
COWARDS. Achalugonwa brothers.

Stop following me
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
COWARDS. Achalugonwa brothers.

Stop following me
you're on your own sweetheart
i love you that's why I'm following you

next to follow you is those gbegile boys
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision by Idiko1: 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Apex Igbo socio-cultural organization, Ohanaeze Ndigbo has commenced the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, for cancelling the sit-at-home earlier scheduled to take effect from tomorrow, November 5 to November 10, 2021.

DAILY POST reports that the IPOB had in a statement on Thursday by its spokesman, Comrade Emma Powerful, announced that the one-week sit-at-home was cancelled following interventions from eminent religious and traditional leaders from the South-East.

It also urged Anambra voters to go all out on Saturday and cast their ballot.

Reacting, the Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide, OYC, hailed the IPOB for once again heeding the voice of reason.

In a statement signed by the President-General, Mazi Okwu Nnabuike, he said the development was in the best interest of the entire Igboland.

“We are delighted over the cheering news that the IPOB has cancelled the one-week sit-at-home, which we earlier said would be of great consequence on the entire Igboland.

“It is a thing of joy that the IPOB has finally looked at the larger picture by cancelling this action. Although it came, it is still better than never.

“We commend the Uchenna Madu-led Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, for standing firm over the Saturday’s Anambra Governorship election.

“At this point, we re-echo our appeal to our people to go out en-mass and cast their ballot for their preferred candidate in the Anambra guber election,” Okwu said.

Source : https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/04/sit-at-home-ohanaeze-hails-Igbos-decision/

Bunch of suckers in the current Ohanaeze cannot be the apex Igbo socio-cultural organization. The goons have sold their soul on materialism. If IPOB does not march ahead with stern retribution to any bagger who attempted to circumvent the sit-at-home, I shall wash my hands off the group. In addition in any given society, the circumvention of order to carry out civil disobedience attracts harsh culpability.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision by ThatFairGuy: 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
Who are the gbegile boys, are they also Ipob Terrorists
AchalugoNwa:
you're on your own sweetheart
i love you that's why I'm following you

next to follow you is those gbegile boys
Re: Sit-At-Home: Ohanaeze Hails Ipob’s Decision by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Who are the gbegile boys, are they also Ipob Terrorists
you'll understand soon sweetie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Shutdown Because Of PDP Congress / Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige / Shocking Video Offa Community Totally Rejecting Saraki- KMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.