Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:40 PM

Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa (31463 Views)

Fg Approves The Dredging Of Orashi River To Atlantic Ocean / Bomb Planted By Army Explodes In Yobe, Kills Three Soldiers, Wounds Others / Gas Tanker Explodes In Ifako-Ijaiye, Lagos. 50 Persons Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by MVLOX(m): 5:35am On Nov 05, 2021
So we no just fit wake up hear good news for dis Nigeria Abi....
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by nwosu1982: 5:35am On Nov 05, 2021
I pity Ijaw people bcoz you guys chosed to be slaves in ur own land forever. All u guys know is share the money from oil companies . You people failed to take over what belonged to you that's why you will continue to suffer in the hands fulanis. Everyday bad news in dis shit country

1 Like

Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 05, 2021
bcomputer101:
What's really happening in this country gan?
Seem the gods are seriously angry with Buhari.

Also, safety management in Nigeria is just too poor. Most of this companies don't care about the safety of Nigerians.

There should be a heavy fine for such occurrence.

God's protection over everyone of us in Jesus name

The gods are dead... The living God will sustain us. Amen.
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by yinkeys(m): 5:52am On Nov 05, 2021
datopaper:
What is corporate responsible? To my own opinion since the company is not government establishment, why blaming government?

What happened is slap on the people but look down there, you see corruption.

I don't know how to say this! I think, we are guilt.

Are you responsible in your place of assignment?

Do you let go?
Joint venture agreements
Federal government takes majority of the royalties
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by Ayo8(m): 6:14am On Nov 05, 2021
“The Adriatic One facility located deep into the Atlantic is just about 20 metres away from the residential area.”

This part got me confused…

1 Like

Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by thundafire: 6:24am On Nov 05, 2021
bcomputer101:

Also, safety management in Nigeria is just too poor. Most of this companies don't care about the safety of Nigerians.

when even the local companies don't have good safety procedure for workers u now expect Foreign companies to have yes they do have but care less about the Indigenes because government damn corrupt
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by kindlyheart: 6:28am On Nov 05, 2021
thank God I'm not from bayelsa.
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by muheeb01(m): 6:33am On Nov 05, 2021
Gas leak here and there,what are the preventive measures put in place to avoid this
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by meobizy(f): 6:38am On Nov 05, 2021
Explode? I don’t think facilities explode. Those happen only in movies. In life things slowly burn due to many safety guidelines implemented during manufacture. The petroleum industry has the strictest forms of safety guidelines. This is fake news.
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by alphaNomega: 6:40am On Nov 05, 2021
nwosu1982:
I pity Ijaw people bcoz you guys chosed to be slaves in ur own land forever. All u guys know is share the money from oil companies . You people failed to take over what belonged to you that's why you will continue to suffer in the hands fulanis. Everyday bad news in dis shit country

No lies at all
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by engrchykae(m): 6:41am On Nov 05, 2021
Nigerdelta lacks sense
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by BenIk10: 6:47am On Nov 05, 2021
Which company come be Shelf oil and gas?

Abi na Shell in disguise?
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by nams77: 6:48am On Nov 05, 2021
AlphaAlex:
Buhari Carries with him an Evil Spirit that Pulls with it death , Destruction and Desolation. The man is Evil , the two times he was in charge of Nigerian Affairs na so so Pain it parents suffer. Abeg Northern Muslims make una come take una brother go we no want again .

Tufiakwa
I have said this severally but people just laugh. This man has an evil demon(s) that hovers around him and causes death, sorrow and destruction!
This is no joke. That man must have sign a pact with dark forces or dabble into something to bring about this situation

2 Likes

Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by Nauttyprof(m): 6:58am On Nov 05, 2021
Did I just see that National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA) is to investigate the development? What is the essence of investigation when communities are still at risk.

The right thing is to stop the leakage before any investigation is done
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by BABANGBALI: 7:03am On Nov 05, 2021
No wonder!
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by Ebi2233: 7:12am On Nov 05, 2021
nwosu1982:

It's offshore rig.
E no burst inside state.
Bayelsa offshore rig in the Atlantic Ocean under the jurisdiction if Bayelsa.
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:17am On Nov 05, 2021
bcomputer101:

Do you know how big Nigeria is? It’s literally impossible to go a day without hearing of one mishap or another.

If you still think God has a hand DIRECTLY in the affairs of earth them you need to have your head examined.

Mankind is a mess
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by Ebi2233: 7:19am On Nov 05, 2021
Don't pity us, General Ditari the Moses of all Ijaws sent by God to liberate all Ijaws will set things right for all Ijaws, through the Ijaw Republic, with the Strenght of God that he gave to General Ditari.
General Ditari believes that people should not be bribed with their own money, and he always show it so.
It's not today that they've been marginalizing Ijaw.
Ijaw produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria crude oil, but all we get in return is marginalization and Balkanization into more than six States, when all Ijaws are together, and share perfect boundaries with each other, without any other tribe entering their centre, at all.
You hear Ijaws of Ondo, Ijaws of Edo, Ijaws of Delta, Ijaws of Bayelsa, Ijaws of Rivers, and Ijaws of Akwa-Ibom State.
When all Ijaws are fully together.
Bayelsa alone the only Homogenous Ijaw State, is bigger than 10 Nigeria states.
Bayelsa is 673km² bigger than Imo and Anambra state put together.
They didn't count so many Ijaws in Bayelsa during the census because many of them don't know how to swim and river seperates each Ijaw town them no count all Bayelsans, at all at all.
God has brought General Ditari to set all things right for all Ijaws, through the Ijaw Republic.
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by Ewedegubbler: 7:23am On Nov 05, 2021
Awa Oyel
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by emperordelis(m): 7:37am On Nov 05, 2021
My dear Adriatic one...
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by ruggedtimi(m): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2021
Omo that's my hometown...that rig wey dey ontop the ocean.
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by Ebi2233: 7:47am On Nov 05, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Omo that's my hometown...that rig wey dey ontop the ocean.

You are Timi I'm Tari.
I hope to give a child of mine Timi as Name.
When I finally have girl child.

Both Timi and Tari both boy and girl can answer them.
Timi Dakolo is Timi
Timaya is Timi.
Minister of State Petroleum Timipre Sylva is Timi.
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by brandsoncharlie: 7:53am On Nov 05, 2021
datopaper:
What is corporate responsibility? To my own opinion since the company is not government establishment, why blaming government?

What happened is slap on the people but look down there, you see corruption.

I don't know how to say this! I think, we are guilt.

Are you responsible in your place of assignment?

Do you let it go?
Who monitor the operation of this agencies?
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by Streetdreamx(m): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2021
I was at this platform last month supposed to go this week awww. God help the nearby residents because evacuation won't be an easy task.

1 Like

Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by ruggedtimi(m): 8:01am On Nov 05, 2021
Ebi2233:

You are Timi I'm Tari.
I hope to give a child of mine Timi as Name.
When I finally have girl child.

Both Timi and Tari both boy and girl can answer them.
Timi Dakolo is Timi
Timaya is Timi.
Minister of State Petroleum Timipre Sylva is Timi.
make sense....funny enough dont really know the meaning of Timi. I think it means a throne.
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by o42austino(m): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2021
Keep d calls coming
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by Benrosaria(m): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2021
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/massive-gas-leak-in-atlantic-ocean-as-offshore-rig-explodes-in-bayelsa/

Lalasticlala

Are you serious?? Is this how they are ruining it all. Burn up all investments, leaving us in extreme poverty ?? Blacks wake up before it’s damn late.
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:20am On Nov 05, 2021
YOU ARE SEEING THE CONSEQUENCES OF D INFERIOR WORKS DONE BY YA MEDIOCRES AND HYPOCRITES ELITES THAT YU GLAMORIZE ON SOCIAL MEDIA.YU ARE ALL GUILTY OF THIS,SUT THE FCK UP AND STOP CALLIN BUHARI angry undecided
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by YhemmyBloom(m): 10:21am On Nov 05, 2021
They knowing fully well that brass has lot of stranded gas,this is the height of safety negligence..Zero CSR when needed most!!! Na to revoke their licence now (but this field is owned by Conoil, i doubt if it will happen...na them them) undecided...
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by DEROX: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
SmartPolician:
Someone in Niger Delta will be struggling to survive due to oil and gas exploration, while another in faraway north or West will be counting billions without knowing where their oilwells are. Nigeria, fairness, justice and equity should not be in the same sentence.
just say you are aiming at ote$
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by MrPRevailer(m): 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
This was a deliberate

Gas leaks have all simultaneously started happening worldwide to engineer gas-suoply collapse.
All tied to the Great Reset agenda (UN's 2030 agenda)

Prepare for the Rapture of the Saints. Jesus is coming soon.
Re: Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa by walkingshadow911: 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
and Nigeria is still importing gas while price hike.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football / CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty / President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.