Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Doctors, Please Come To My Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Doctors, Please Come To My Help (572 Views)

My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help / My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors, Please Come To My Help by Boss29: 8:44am On Nov 05, 2021
Please , my wife due birth day suppose to b November 2 but till now , she haven't feel anything like labour stuff Sha ..
Thou, she told me that 3 days ago she it buh since two days ago now, she don't even feel anything again buh in the scan,..we saw that they wrote "INTERNAL CERVICAL OS IS CLOSE"
please, I really wanna know the meaning of that with good explanation plsss
I'm over scared n worried
Please help with good suggestion, explanation and solution
Re: Doctors, Please Come To My Help by TheStakeHolder(m): 9:00am On Nov 05, 2021
In the days before your period begins, your cervix may harden or change position. The os may narrow and prepare to close in the event of a pregnancy. If there isn't a pregnancy, the cervix will relax and the os will open to allow the lining of your uterus to exit your body through your vagina.

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Please Come To My Help by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:12am On Nov 05, 2021
Boss29:
Please , my wife due birth day suppose to b November 2 but till now , she haven't feel anything like labour stuff Sha ..
Thou, she told me that 3 days ago she it buh since two days ago now, she don't even feel anything again buh in the scan,..we saw that they wrote "INTERNAL CERVICAL OS IS CLOSE"
please, I really wanna know the meaning of that with good explanation plsss
I'm over scared n worried
Please help with good suggestion, explanation and solution

Your wife will deliver safely.

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Please Come To My Help by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 05, 2021
You worry too much. Was it not you who created a post some days ago about this same issue?

Normally, baby’s exact birth day likely occurs between 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after the official due date given by the doctors. So if it's still within this period, no need to fret.

If it exceeds the two weeks after the official date, and nothing happens, then you can take her to the hospital to be induced.

Calm down. This is not the time to fret but a time to pray.

I wish her safe delivery. in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors, Please Come To My Help by foyeks2001(f): 8:05am On Nov 08, 2021
Ask her if there is any kind of unusual discharge in her pant Because I didn't have any contraction b4 the birth of my third child, I only saw an unusual discharge, then off to the hospital... There, I was told I was in labor.
Re: Doctors, Please Come To My Help by dacblogger: 10:02am On Nov 08, 2021
Go to the hospital she registered for antenatal and ask all this questions please.

(1) (Reply)

First 10 People To Get 10 Thousand Naira Giveaway / We need each other / Which Child Is More EASIER To Raise A MALE Child Or A FEMALE Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.