Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,347 members, 7,971,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:46 AM

Ipob Checkmated Fg. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Checkmated Fg. (951 Views)

The North Has Been Checkmated, And Peter Obi Must Not Help Them. / Ekweremadu Gets Checkmated By God. Atheists Need To Read This / Failure To Unveil Shettima: Has Tinubu Been Checkmated ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Checkmated Fg. by mmanwuijele: 8:52am On Nov 05, 2021
With MNK's trial a few days away and now that close attention from both local and international parties is being paid to the events in Nigeria and the former Eastern Region, the FG might have just lost their last move.

1) The Kenyans have officially stated that MNK wasn't extradited, which absolutely nullifies Nigeria's jurisdiction to try MNK. The Kenyan media carrying the news with one of their top reporters vowing to question Buhari in his next conference in the UK. Plus they have their Federal election next year and the opposition will surely make a meal out of this. IPOB's suit is still pending in their court btw.

2) Bruce Fein and the legal team have approached the ICC and will be heading to Israel soon enough.

3) The Americans have publicly declared that whoever meddles with the election will face the music, showing that they too are monitoring the events,

4) Ivan Sheehan- the reporter the FG paid to post that opinion article in America has been sued for Millions and he has gone mute on social media.

5) Nigeria's charges remain bogus and they don't have the right to try him in their courts as the Sovereign nation they brought him from have officially stated that they weren't consulted which... means he was kidnapped.

6) The brits will surely wash their hands clean off Nigeria's mess regardless of whether they collaborated earlier or not.

7) Igboho's matter is still there.

8 The soldiers beheaded is still there.

Now, if IPOB had officially stood on the Sit at Home order with all this going on and the FG played its card of killing like it always does when It feels threatened and then saying that it was IPOB who were enforcing their sit at home; this would have smelled danger because it'd look as though IPOB were anti-democracy, which would have justified their Proscription by the Nigerians and they'd use that to compel the internationals to proscribe IPOB as well and then claim jurisdiction by saying, they acted on the basis of National security.

Now, that the FG have lost this card so close to the trial, It'd be interesting to see what move they'd make next, if any. I really do think the FG is done!

People of Chukwu Okike Abiama, leave the foe to laugh. Just stay calm, think logically and stay devoted. Trust the process!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Checkmated Fg. by RuggedBiafran: 9:35am On Nov 05, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Checkmated Fg. by mmanwuijele: 10:00am On Nov 05, 2021
He who laughs last laughs best!

The wise ones will know that what I stated are facts. They literally cannot try him now that Kenya has said what they said. I think Biafrans should still stay home so they don't get killed, but IPOB absolutely did the right thing by officially distancing themselves from the election.

9 Likes

Re: Ipob Checkmated Fg. by Conrod: 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
mmanwuijele:
He who laughs last laughs best!

The wise ones will know that what I stated are facts. They literally cannot try him now that Kenya has said what they said. I think Biafrans should still stay home so they don't get killed, but IPOB absolutely did the right thing by officially distancing themselves from the election.
WELL SAID,however,iwe n'ewe anyi o,whoever is driving this bus must know when not to apply the brake.udo.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Checkmated Fg. by mmanwuijele: 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
Conrod:
WELL SAID,however,iwe n'ewe anyi o,whoever is driving this bus must know when not to apply the brake.udo.

Nwanna, amam. I feel you. Caught me of guard initially as well, mana I nene ya ofuma, you'll see that the move from the Leadership is the best move.

Notice how our foes are avoiding this thread compared to the initial threads where they laughed and teased?

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Checkmated Fg. by Adiola(f): 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
There is sense in what you typed here
Re: Ipob Checkmated Fg. by Upliftment101: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
Cc udele1
Oyigboupdate

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Checkmated Fg. by Chiboy484(m): 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
We are wining

Re: Ipob Checkmated Fg. by Brimstone77: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
Same thing I considered...

I was actually very angry initially..

The Fulani lead government would have blamed ipob of any violent in that election..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ESN Terrorist Kidnaps Four Elderly Men To Kills Them To Make Juju / More Photos Of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo’s Visit To Bayelsa State / 2023: Tinubu, Shettima Ticket Excellent, They Are Moderate Muslims – Osita O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.