Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:38 AM

Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night (4608 Views)

Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night by DanielAlhassan(m): 8:54am On Nov 05, 2021
I am still wondering how pastors wake their wives for sex at night

Does anyone have idea ? undecided
Re: Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 05, 2021
Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 05, 2021
He's like...

Deaconess Mba, let's do the Lord's will and multiple grin

Then she will switch off the light, lie like a log of wood, while the man thrust in and out via missionary style until ejaculation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night by emmyluizzz: 9:03am On Nov 05, 2021
HenryDion:
He's like...

Then she will switch off the light, lie like a log of wood, while the man thrust in and out via missionary style until ejaculation.
ewwwwww so boringgggg

1 Like

Re: Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night by lkillbrokehoes: 9:04am On Nov 05, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

How's that your business?

Re: Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night by DanielAlhassan(m): 9:16am On Nov 05, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
How's that your business?

because I want to know
Re: Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night by falcon01: 9:29am On Nov 05, 2021
The way normal humans do
Re: Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night by obanimoje: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

Does anyone have idea ? 

Daniel, you go to church as your name suggests. If you care to know, why don't you go and ask your pastor if care to know. And if otherwise, go ask your papa now.

I only advice.
Re: Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night by Roma10: 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
Na your wife
Go marry your own
Re: Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night by oglalasioux(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
Back when I was in secondary school, there was this pastor living close to the school hostel. All of us know whenever the pastor has slept with his wife. He'll cry and wail throughout the night asking God for forgiveness for having sex.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night by Nonexisting: 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2021
HenryDion:
He's like...

You only know about Deeper Life Church pastors then, try meet pastors fuccktors from these new generation churches especially that church they fry hair like egg.
Re: Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night by DanielAlhassan(m): 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
obanimoje:
DanielAlhassan:

Does anyone have idea ? 

Daniel, you go to church as your name suggests. If you care to know, why don't you go and ask your pastor if care to know. And if otherwise, go ask your papa now.

I only advice.
I no believe say u go useless like this
Re: Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night by Truvelisback(m): 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
U will hear darling, it's time for digging deep. Op, how do imams and Alfas ask sex from their wives?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night by Transporter20: 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
grin
Re: Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night by chiommy123(f): 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
Lol. Daddy G.O and mummy G.O
Re: Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night by Mrsoft3(m): 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

Bro this way to hell please>>>>>>>
Re: Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night by DanielAlhassan(m): 5:36am On Nov 06, 2021
Mrsoft3:

Bro this way to hell please>>>>>>>
you mean pastors are not holy spirit

Pastors are just sinner like you and I
Nothing special about them
Re: Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night by hope4nigeria(m): 6:07am On Nov 06, 2021
emmyluizzz:

ewwwwww so boringgggg
who tell you, you never see where pastors wife mistakenly sent nude pictures to church WhatsApp group instead to the pastor, pastors of nowadays do blow jobs, mouth action, doggy style pas you sef
Re: Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night by Mrsoft3(m): 7:14am On Nov 06, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
you mean pastors are not holy spirit

Pastors are just sinner like you and I
Nothing special about them

The bible says resist the devil and he will flee, if a man who is legally married to his wife wakes her up and have sex with her is a sin I wonder what is not a sin to you. Thank God you are not God and I will ask you to desist from such kind of thinking. Let your mind be productive and creative, never allow stupid thoughts consume you sir. With all due respect it is not healthy for you.
Re: Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night by Mrsoft3(m): 7:15am On Nov 06, 2021
hope4nigeria:
who tell you, you never see where pastors wife mistakenly sent nude pictures to church WhatsApp group instead to the pastor, pastors of nowadays do blow jobs, mouth action, doggy style pas you sef

Have you seen one?
Re: Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night by SocialJustice: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

Go and read your books.
Re: Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night by DanielAlhassan(m): 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
Mrsoft3:

The bible says resist the devil and he will flee, if a man who is legally married to his wife wakes her up and have sex with her is a sin I wonder what is not a sin to you. Thank God you are not God and I will ask you to desist from such kind of thinking. Let your mind be productive and creative, never allow stupid thoughts consume you sir. With all due respect it is not healthy for you.
Mr preacher
Re: Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night by maureensylvia(f): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
Lol

(1) (Reply)

"I Love You" Vs " I Care A Lot About You" / One Of The Dangers Of Sharing A Nude Photo. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.