Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Electrical Engineering Books For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Electrical Engineering Books For Sale (315 Views)

Get In Here For Your Machanical And Electrical Engineering Services. / Security Fencing Wire(electrical And Non Electrical)... 07069331570 / ❌❌❌ Addressing The Effects Of Power Surge Over Our Electrical Equipments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electrical Engineering Books For Sale by neptlyfeda: 9:08am On Nov 05, 2021
40 COPIES OF DIFFERENT GOOD AND GREAT ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING BOOKS FOR SALE..

ALL BOOKS ARE FROM THE LIBRARY OF A RENOWNED PROFESSOR.

ALL FOR SALE..CALL // WHATSAPP 07067659256

1 Like

Re: Electrical Engineering Books For Sale by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 05, 2021
Why does a renowned Professor want to sell the books? Is he/she broke?

What happens to given out the books to family and friends? Or to his students? Or donating them to public libraries/schools?

neptlyfeda:
40 COPIES OF DIFFERENT GOOD AND GREAT ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING BOOKS FOR SALE..

ALL BOOKS ARE FROM THE LIBRARY OF A RENOWNED PROFESSOR.

ALL FOR SALE..CALL // WHATSAPP 07067659256

1 Like

Re: Electrical Engineering Books For Sale by neptlyfeda: 6:55am On Nov 06, 2021
ThankYouGod:
Why does a renowned Professor want to sell the books? Is he/she broke?

What happens to given out the books to family and friends? Or to his students? Or donating them to public libraries/schools?

Most you comment?..and if you must comment why not learn the habit of respecting others instead of making insulting and derogatory insinuations?..read your comments and rate yourself how mature,educated and civilized deficient it is
Re: Electrical Engineering Books For Sale by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 06, 2021
Sorry o, hungry renowned Professor. This is a public forum, it's not your office or classroom where you intimidate and harrass your students.

Moreover, it was a simple question: "are you broke?"

How much are the books? I will buy and donate them to any public library of your choice.

Hunger does not know if you are renowned, mature, educated or civilized. Reason for your ranting instead of doing the needful to the society.

neptlyfeda:

Most you comment?..and if you must comment why not learn the habit of respecting others instead of making insulting and derogatory insinuations?..read your comments and rate yourself how mature,educated and civilized deficient it is
Re: Electrical Engineering Books For Sale by neptlyfeda: 8:43am On Nov 06, 2021
ThankYouGod:
Sorry o, hungry renowned Professor. This is a public forum, it's not your office or classroom where you intimidate and harrass your students.

Moreover, it was a simple question: "are you broke?"

How much are the books? I will buy and donate them to any public library of your choice.

Hunger does not know if you are renowned, mature, educated or civilized. Reason for your ranting instead of doing the needful to the society.

Persons who conclude based on their assumptions are termed as foolish just like you have displayed..A book from a renowned professor and I am a professor are two different thing entirely. I didn’t remember any time I introduced myself as a professor but rather I only mentioned that the books for sale are from a renowned professor,therefore let your primitive and foolish head get that straight.

Yes it’s a public space so therefore it gives you the authority to act like a swine based on your own opinion which really should be your opinion not for you to display foolishly by asking such foolish questions like are you broke..if in your illiterate and your uncivilized world asking someone who you don’t know or have any relationship with,asking if I’m broke sounds like a compliment or insult?..Well from all your comments so far,you seem more like a child or just some confused person who doesn’t understand when to draw the line or understand the definition of familiarity

Re: Electrical Engineering Books For Sale by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 06, 2021
I am sorry sir. My unreserved apologies to the Prof.

My bad, I didn't know you're just a mere errand boy who the Prof gave the books to dispose or donate but you came to the public forum to sell them.

Hunger is bad. Unemployment or underemployment everywhere. I understand your plight.

Don't let me spoil your market. Just sell your books without mentioning any Prof. It's demarketing to people like me who really know the meaning of "Renowned Professor". Imagine Professor Wole Soyinka selling books in his study. Nah! He would rather give them out.

Once again, I am sorry. The Prof was misrepresented by the 'hungry man size' called neptlyfeda.

Peace. No more replies from me.

[quote author=neptlyfeda post=107372048][/quote]
Re: Electrical Engineering Books For Sale by neptlyfeda: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2021
ThankYouGod:
I am sorry sir. My unreserved apologies to the Prof.

My bad, I didn't know you're just a mere errand boy who the Prof gave the books to dispose or donate but you came to the public forum to sell them.

Hunger is bad. Unemployment or underemployment everywhere. I understand your plight.

Don't let me spoil your market. Just sell your books without mentioning any Prof. It's demarketing to people like me who really know the meaning of "Renowned Professor". Imagine Professor Wole Soyinka selling books in his study. Nah! He would rather give them out.

Once again, I am sorry. The Prof was misrepresented by the 'hungry man size' called neptlyfeda.

Peace. No more replies from me.

It was my post and no reference to you or any form of insult to you,but because you are simply confused and mischievous in the way you reason and meddle into what doesn’t concern you..I didn’t post those books for sale for a reviewer to review my decisions on reasons I choose to sell them..People reading our post from the start will see that you are just a troublemaker..Even if I’m broke should you put it to my face and even if I’m hungry I’m sure it’s my life not yours,why meddle with my affairs simply because this is a public space.. I didn’t insult anyone I simply posted books for sale..if you were that rich and charitable enough like you seem to portray..Why not contact me through my WhatsApp line I posted and buy those books and distribute them instead of causing troubles by saying I’m broke

(1) (Reply)

Beat by Dre POWERBEATS PRO Apple Charging Case / UK Used HP G6, Intel Core I3, 320gb Hard Drive And 4gb Ram, 15.6" / Sold PS 5 For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.