Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos (1708 Views)

US Govt Reacts As Soludo Wins Anambra Election, States Demand For 2023 Poll / Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election / Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
Idiko1:

Ojukwu was a soldier therefore good heart or intentions is complete second fiddle to a tactical combatant. I had humanly confronted Ojukwu about his tactics on the months which followed the declaration of Biafra.
Are you that old, Ojukwu was not a soldier but a spoilt son of a billionaire who studied law in the UK and later joined the army, he was privileged, be kind with your assessment of his personality, Ojukwu spent his youth searching for love it was important that once he found love and admiration he would not stop at anything to preserve it, I'm not of his school of thought but I try to see from his prism
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
Idiko1:

This was done during the period of no unknown gunmen. Things are being planted and could germinate into sniper action.
Do you think they are not aware, even if you hurt a sitting governor the deputy is Sworn in and the deputy gets a deputy worst that can happen is a state of emergency is declared and then Anarchy looms no one comes into this kind of event with emotions
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
baralatie:

development and might are two different things

Okay
Yes, Cathage was developed but with less might Rome burnt it to the ground, Benin Kingdom was developed but with less might British sent an expendition that razed it to the ground when you develop aspire for might, development and prosperity attracts envy competition and jealousy so if you must aspire for greatness aspire also for self preservation
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by Sergio101(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

What I'm saying is, it is obvious that if APC wins that it daylight robbery but then we shouldn't think it cant happen, but should Soludo win, he should decamp to either APC or PDP, no one really care about these party stuff in Nigeria, this island party system is making Igbo politicians look like paperweight how can former governors of Kano abd Lagos carry excessively more power than Anambra while they are all regional financial capitals

This case of defection to another party will always be a problem triggering effect that shouldn't be on the mind of any true politician........ because as you are decamping, you are making enemies.

Why not we Ndigbo build our own APGA...... make it grow and even extend to other region??.
saying that APGA is making Anambra insignificant in political fronts (especially by non Anambra indegenes) holds no water because the weakness of this APGA is other Igbo States.
Let's build our own, and reach it to standard we want (opposition party).
if APGA should fail in Anambra then it means that Igbos cannot make any good progress in political activities on thier own.
Hence.......... The 2023 Igbo presidency will be as good as a mere phrase because APGA failing will prove that Igbos are novice to anything "politics"
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by baralatie(m): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
Let me explain to some of you how it works

If after tomorrow elections a winner will emerge (sit at home or not)

If it is inconclusive because the two leading parties are the polls are contesting votes cast but not counted then there will be a rerun

At the rerun all that is needed is a simple majority for the two leading parties at the polls

Heck!
It is too easy for Andy Ubah to take it!

Sit at home oo
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
Sergio101:

This case of defection to another party will always be a problem triggering effect that shouldn't be on the mind of any true politician........ because as you are decamping, you are making enemies.

Why not we Ndigbo build our own APGA...... make it grow and even extend to other region??.
saying that APGA is making Anambra insignificant in political fronts (especially by non Anambra indegenes) holds no water because the weakness of this APGA is other Igbo States.
Let's build our own, and reach it to standard we want (opposition party).
if APGA should fail in Anambra then it means that Igbos cannot make any good progress in political activities on thier own.
Hence.......... The 2023 Igbo presidency will be as good as a mere phrase because APGA failing will prove that Igbos are novice to anything "politics"
It a lie, opposition had never worked in Nigeria, I think during the 62 election Ziks Party and that of Awo and The North non of the three parties could form a government as non was able to stake the majority it became obvious that a coalition must be formed, I liked that Zik formed a coalition with the North instead of west, after your regional government at the center there must be need for a coalition and that's the fight for Anambra
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by sicily4u: 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:
I don't care if APC or PDP we are back at the master plan. APGA was being an Island which is not what the Igbos need. Anambra state is too important to be insignificant.

APGA is neither an opposition nor a ruling party if APC can't take it, PDP should take it for all I care.

People calling APC Fulani party are bereft of the mutual Respect between the Fulanis and the Igbo, they said we led the first coup and we said they led the counter coup, we both agreed it was a draw game.

The Civil war was spearheaded by majority of middle belt and Western Nigeria as at the time of the war, Core North was so devastated with the result of the Coup.

Whether Anambra is APC or not, the Fulanis knows better not to rattle the Igbos. Now that we could have 3 APC Igbo governors, albeit one is a supremo, I think APC ticket could be contestible by now, I still love Soludo though if Anambra becomes APC it is better for us but Soludo is better for state development.

Igbo President or Vice 2023, is a goal, thanks IPOB for bringing Igbos closer to the center and closer together, I'm really proud of You and even Fulanis really admire you guys. Even the battalion stationed in Anambra is a statement. GO ON WITH ONE NIGERIA some people would get back to begging for the secession clause soon. Araba/Arewa and Oduduwa you go nowhere.

I think u are right no one at the top to speak for anambra, can u imagine a governor built and commission airport and the president or vice is not there or any other big head's from both APC and PDP although apga gas been anambra party becos of ikemba
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
Idiko1:

You are cracking me up, pal. I know where you came from but where you headed. However, Ndigbo have the knack to fish out a green snake in a green grass. grin grin
Where did I come from and where I'm I headed to lol, I like the part you said the green snake in the green grass lol, we should look like the grass but obviously be the snake underneath,

I don't have your strength this afternoon, better avoid me lol, I no get joy at all, but I'm not a bad person oo, just that I don't have feels like everyone else sometimes people say I see differently, but honestly I'm being sincere,

As Igbo I know that we are the most powerful tribe in Nigeria in particular and Africa in general and all those calling APC Fulanis party are striking an inferiority complex in Igbos,

I personally believe if Fulanis or any other tribe overstep as a single unit we deal with them and you admire my touches despite that you want to clearly understand where I'm headed, cause you don't agree with Ojukwu which means in a good day after Anambra election you believe I can steer this ship. As it seems I have the needed ingredients: craze, unpredictability and ingenuity with a little big heart and slight stubbornness.

If you want to have a summary of my personality just mix MI Okpara and Nzeogwu together the answer should be me.
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by Solsix(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

I'm in Enugu, I'm not from Anambra but Anambra is the most powerful state in AlaIgbo, they can't be wasting as an Island even if Soludo wins he should decamp to either PDP or APC, Anambra have no central value becuase of its loyalty to APGA and it is obvious APGA is a sinking ship this not about IPOB, APC or PDP this is about getting back to the center and our pre 66 influence
APC is not an option. It is even worse with Andy ubah as thier candidate
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
sicily4u:

I think u are right no one at the top to speak for anambra, can u imagine a governor built and commission airport and the president or vice is not there or any other big head's from both APC and PDP although apga gas been anambra party becos of ikemba
Anambra should be in same level of political reliance with Lagos, Kano, Rivers etc as the economic nerve of a geopolitical zone but this Island approach takes the fun awaking Anambra seem like underdog
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
Solsix:

APC is not an option. It is even worse with Andy ubah as thier candidate
Yes Andi Uba is a terrible choice even I was campaigning for Soludo but it is what it is, if as we had adviced everyone to stay indoor tomorrow, good for the APC, PDP is not an option instead of APC letting Anambra slide to PDP they would announce APGA, you are even lucky that the airport was finally commissioned
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by Solsix(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

Yes Andi Uba is a terrible choice even I was campaigning for Soludo but it is what it is, if as we had adviced everyone to stay indoor tomorrow, good for the APC, PDP is not an option instead of APC letting Anambra slide to PDP they would announce APGA, you are even lucky that the airport was finally commissioned
From your comment u are more of APC than any other party. But let me shock you PDP will win convincenly tomorrow.
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
Solsix:

From your comment u are more of APC than any other party. But let me shock you PDP will win convincenly tomorrow.
I don't belong to any party, my own is that I don't really mind dining with the Devil and the line up we need for 2023 ought to be straight outer hell, from now till 2023, Oga no be small thing,

I even wish someone like Chimaroke Nnamani takes over Enugu but Ekweremmadu is a little devilish he impressed me when he and Saraki messed up the senate in the first term of Buhari

Those are the kind of people we need not Ugwuanyi that would cry for any slight provocation nor Obioano, Obiano is great as an administrator but he no follow for 2023 squared,

What Umahi did to that Journalist gladdened my heart it against the rule of law but I saw the devil in him and I was impressed now, why can't God just bless us with another devil in the person of Andi Uba this thing na injury time, we need to have a devilish forward with IPOB and Kanu playing midfield

While Igbo devils play back and another devil stationed in the goal post, forget about development for a while we need serious deterrent
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by KosiGee(m): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

I'm in Enugu, I'm not from Anambra but Anambra is the most powerful state in AlaIgbo, they can't be wasting as an Island even if Soludo wins he should decamp to either PDP or APC, Anambra have no central value becuase of its loyalty to APGA and it is obvious APGA is a sinking ship this not about IPOB, APC or PDP this is about getting back to the center and our pre 66 influence

You care about Anambra state so much but you wish APC to win the gubernatorial election?? You are an enemy of the Igbos mister.

No sane human being would support the Uba brothers to come within 5 mile radius of Awka Government house.

Have you heard of Chris Uba? Have you heard of Andy Uba…both are brothers and from Uga. Have you even heard of Ifeanyi Uba who is from Nnewi and unrelated to the Uba brothers?

Stop wishing Anambra state and Igbos evil.

There are people who shouldn’t be in politics. Andy, Chris or Ifeanyi are not even fit to be head or Ichie of any Umunna.

Stop this nonsense.
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by KosiGee(m): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

I don't belong to any party, my own is that I don't really mind dining with the Devil and the line up we need for 2023 ought to be straight outer hell, from now till 2023, Oga no be small thing,

I even wish someone like Chimaroke Nnamani takes over Enugu but Ekweremmadu is a little devilish he impressed me when he and Saraki messed up the senate in the first term of Buhari

Those are the kind of people we need not Ugwuanyi that would cry for any slight provocation nor Obioano, Obiano is great as an administrator but he no follow for 2023 squared,

What Umahi did to that Journalist gladdened my heart it against the rule of law but I saw the devil in him and I was impressed now, why can't God just bless us with another devil in the person of Andi Uba this thing na injury time, we need to have a devilish forward with IPOB and Kanu playing midfield

While Igbo devils play back and another devil stationed in the goal post, forget about development for a while we need serious deterrent

The devil in Andy Uba will empty Anambra state treasury, impoverish Anambra while building empire at Uga and appeasing his masters at Abuja.

Uba brothers is one of the many sins of Obasanjo. Chris Uba the demon was boasting of having ‘put’ all the house of assembly members in Awka while Andy was bragging of ‘putting’ Soludo as the governor of central bank.

Those people will be worse than Rochas. They don’t have your interest at heart. They don’t and won’t care about your welfare and governance. All they want is to fill their pockets.
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
KosiGee:

You care about Anambra state so much but you wish APC to win the gubernatorial election?? You are an enemy of the Igbos mister.

No sane human being would support the Uba brothers to come within 5 mile radius of Awka Government house.

Have you heard of Chris Uba? Have you heard of Andy Uba…both are brothers and from Uga. Have you even heard of Ifeanyi Uba who is from Nnewi and unrelated to the Uba brothers?

Stop wishing Anambra state and Igbos evil.

There are people who shouldn’t be in politics. Andy, Chris or Ifeanyi are not even fit to be head or Ichie of any Umunna.

Stop this nonsense.
We are seeing two different things, we need brutal people, something terrible is happening, did you read the news about the truckload of dangers and dane guns intercepted in Ondo, terrible time calls for terrible people, I wish Chimamaroke Nnamani can come back to Enugu for the time between now and 2024,

I know about the Ubah brothers and I know he once kidnapped Ngige which is exactly why Igbos need people like them in a time like this, he will make Anambra and AlaIgbo proud, you would bet me that if Ubah is currently the governor Anambra could not have been messed up invasion wise the way it did, this is a matter of life and death it is only the living that would experience development and yes Anambra won't develop much under him, but intruders would keep off,
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
KosiGee:

The devil in Andy Uba will empty Anambra state treasury, impoverish Anambra while building empire at Uga and appeasing his masters at Abuja.

Uba brothers is one of the many sins of Obasanjo. Chris Uba the demon was boasting of having ‘put’ all the house of assembly members in Awka while Andy was bragging of ‘putting’ Soludo as the governor of central bank.

Those people will be worse than Rochas. They don’t have your interest at heart. They don’t and won’t care about your welfare and governance. All they want is to fill their pockets.
Then they could as well face what's coming, just cool down, and watch the days unfold, I won't openly support him if I don't have confidence that such terrible leaders is what AlaIgbo needs now, Umahi is good, Uba is good, Ugwuanyi is bad, Izodimma is good, Okezie Ikpazu needs to prove himself, Ifeanyi Okowa is good,

Relax bro, we are all together, I'm not into your regular good governance this time around we need a governor that can strike fear in the heart of the opponent so that they may keep off our territory and Uba and Uzodimma would be sitting governors by 2023,

We need to be vigilant and watchful that's my opinion, no state would develop in the next 2 years cause majority are already stockpiling money and more for the presidential election, we just need some devils honestly
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by nku5: 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:
I don't care if APC or PDP we are back at the master plan. APGA was being an Island which is not what the Igbos need. Anambra state is too important to be insignificant.

APGA is neither an opposition nor a ruling party if APC can't take it, PDP should take it for all I care.

People calling APC Fulani party are bereft of the mutual Respect between the Fulanis and the Igbo, they said we led the first coup and we said they led the counter coup, we both agreed it was a draw game.

The Civil war was spearheaded by majority of middle belt and Western Nigeria as at the time of the war, Core North was so devastated with the result of the Coup.

Whether Anambra is APC or not, the Fulanis knows better not to rattle the Igbos. Now that we could have 3 APC Igbo governors, albeit one is a supremo, I think APC ticket could be contestible by now, I still love Soludo though if Anambra becomes APC it is better for us but Soludo is better for state development.

Igbo President or Vice 2023, is a goal, thanks IPOB for bringing Igbos closer to the center and closer together, I'm really proud of You and even Fulanis really admire you guys. Even the battalion stationed in Anambra is a statement. GO ON WITH ONE NIGERIA some people would get back to begging for the secession clause soon. Araba/Arewa and Oduduwa you go nowhere.

APC where? E no go happen
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by 9japride(m): 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
It seems this OP always derive joy from controversy? So you can vote in someone of the personality of the APC governor candidate in your state? You can as well keep voting some of the Imo state governor in your state. I doubt if you are even Igbo. I still maintain your post always goes against the common interest of Eastern zone.
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by Kingspin(m): 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
AlexBells:

Any party can win Anambra not ApC. Nobody want a party coming to talk about Ruga and cow instead of development
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by KosiGee(m): 6:02am On Nov 06, 2021
AlexBells:

Then they could as well face what's coming, just cool down, and watch the days unfold, I won't openly support him if I don't have confidence that such terrible leaders is what AlaIgbo needs now, Umahi is good, Uba is good, Ugwuanyi is bad, Izodimma is good, Okezie Ikpazu needs to prove himself, Ifeanyi Okowa is good,

Relax bro, we are all together, I'm not into your regular good governance this time around we need a governor that can strike fear in the heart of the opponent so that they may keep off our territory and Uba and Uzodimma would be sitting governors by 2023,

We need to be vigilant and watchful that's my opinion, no state would develop in the next 2 years cause majority are already stockpiling money and more for the presidential election, we just need some devils honestly

Your predictions about the election might be right but I think your calculations and expectations about Ubas especially Andy is very wrong. I do get where you are coming from…you want a rugged, ruthless and a thuggish governor say in the mould of Obj, Wike, Akeredolu who would deal decisively with Fulani bandits. Innit?
I don’t think Andy Uba fits that sort of character. He is a power hungry incompetent. His focus and priority should he be declared the governor would be his pockets and amassing endless wealth. He is the devil as you said but he will disappoint you big time based on your expectations to uplift Anambra. That man won’t bat an eyelid in selling off Anambra state.

About herdsmen, bandits and other insecurities in Anambra, he is already compromised. His arms and legs are already tied up. Do you think that APC/presidency will assist him to that position for him to turn around and start opposing RUGA or open glazing policies?? He will turn Awka government house to ranch if that will secure him the seat. He will flood the forests and every available space with herdsmen if that will make him become governor.
Ubas lack conscience. I give it to them. They have an activist personality traits. They know where the cheddar is and they’d cross the seven seas to reach and grab it.

The brothers are not what Anambra state need. We shouldn’t even be talking about them. They are the ones that took Ngige to Okija shrine, videoed him, colluded with Obj to smear and mess up Anambra, kidnapped Ngige, Chris was instrumental to ‘appointing’ house of assembly members….their rewards are remittances of state treasury to them. Those men are evil and need to be purged.

Andy Uba will ruin Anambra state. It’s even an insult for such a functionally illiterate personality to vie for that seat.
Re: APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos by Solsix(m): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2021
AlexBells:

Tufiakwa, on behalf of ndi Anambra we reject this proposition

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shooting, Palace Burnt, Princess Raped, Tradtional Ruller Killed & Scores Dead / Why Do Kogi People Hate Being Called Yoruba People. / Adamawa State Labor Party Receives Decampee From PDP, NNPP Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.