Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,307 members, 7,967,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 06:56 AM

German Politician Vows To Make Germany Intervene In Biafra Struggle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / German Politician Vows To Make Germany Intervene In Biafra Struggle (304 Views)

German Politician Vows To Make Germany Intervene In Biafra Struggle / Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' (2) (3) (4)

(1)

German Politician Vows To Make Germany Intervene In Biafra Struggle by Emergingnation(m): 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2021
German Politician Vows To Make Germany Intervene In Biafra Struggle
The German politician also promised that the Angela Merkel-led government will help to find a remedy to prevent worsening military problems in the country

Hunko said this during an interview he granted Mirror African Diaspora, which was posted on Twitter by Biafra Twitter on Thursday.

Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer, Barrister Aloy Ejimakor was also called to the interview. 

Biafra Twitter had tweeted, "NEWS: I will facilitate the intervention of German Govt to find a solution to Biafra Question & to prevent escalating military solution from Nigerian Govt that's leading to violent." - @AndrejHunko - German Lawmaker on Mirror African Diaspora @MADDIASPORA with Bar @AloyEjimakor." 

NEWS: "I will facilitate the intervention of German Govt to find a solution to Biafran Question & to prevent escalating military solution from Nigerian Govt that's leading to violent" -@AndrejHunko, German Lawmaker on Mirror African Diaspora@MAD_DIASPORA with Bar @AloyEjimakor pic.twitter.com/M8LQjZroIG

— B i a f r a T w i t t e r (@BiafranTweets) November 3, 2021

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/05/german-politician-vows-make-germany-intervene-biafra-struggle

Re: German Politician Vows To Make Germany Intervene In Biafra Struggle by Emergingnation(m): 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
IPOB is formidable , Our struggle is gaining momentum on international stage... grin grin

1 Share

Re: German Politician Vows To Make Germany Intervene In Biafra Struggle by Mynd44: 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2021

(1)

Andy Uba: A Sabotage Against SE APC. / Vp Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting / Fixing Nigeria, Before The Fall.. Chief Ayo Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.