Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:21 AM

Buy This Token, Keep If For 7 Days And Thank Me Later. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Buy This Token, Keep If For 7 Days And Thank Me Later. (481 Views)

Should I Buy This Token? / Get $300 Worth Of This Token / Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy This Token, Keep If For 7 Days And Thank Me Later. by Melanin07(m): 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
Launching something new.

Swapcoins finance.

We help crypto traders invest in tokens that rises 100 - 300,000% weekly with a startup capital of at least $50.

How does this work.
1. We create a trust wallet for you.
2. You deposit at least $50 worth of Binance coin.
3. We invest that money into BEP20 tokens carefully researched and handpicked by us that can rise between 100 - 300,000% per week.
4. Your investment is locked for 7 days. You have access to the wallet address so you can track and monitor your investment.
5. After 7 days, you can request to cashout your investment.

NB: Why the name SWAPCOINS?

When we notice your portfolio investment has risen, we swap your token profit into BNB for you and keep the capital.

To learn more call or WhatsApp.

+234 904 296 7408

Free Gift........

• Buy this token Dogemoon :
• $DGMOON : $0.0001074:
• Keep it for 7 days and thank us later. Don't be greedy and keep if for too long.

Happy trading.
Re: Buy This Token, Keep If For 7 Days And Thank Me Later. by Sammybase(m): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
grin cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Christmas Gifts / I Have Opened My First Crypto Bank Account. This Is How I Did It. / If U Have A New Youtube Channel And U Want It To Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.