Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:33 AM

Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? (5689 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / PLS Don’t Open It, If You Are Not Up To 18yrs Old! Our Actresses And Actors Doin / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by upendo98(f): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2011
Did somebody pass on? sorry that wasn't my intention.I guess my grandma beats them all . smiley she wasnt scared.
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by tpia5: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2011
^^that was a fascinating story.

so, in that particular village, they didnt do moonlight stories? I guess it's a nigerian tradition, because it would be so dangerous to have leopards roaming around while kids were playing. shocked

if that were me, i'd have fainted straight away as soon as i closed the door, assuming i somehow magically managed to get home.

i like your point about the leopard possibly being an angel- interesting line of thought. Maybe she was being protected from something more dangerous?
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by upendo98(f): 6:06am On Jun 08, 2011
Nope. I am not nigerian so the moonlight stories, I have read about them really in our literature classes .Very interesting and cool. But my village is close to the forest and there was that occasional leopard that would go steal sheep from peopl's farms.
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by kpolli(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2011
Poster,
thats a lie, go to any village in the south south, u wud see girls that can do all that,

so run along, ur future wife awaits u
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by lekside44(m): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2011
how many of our old mamas saw electricity, phones, tv, radio etc you should all know that man is driving by is immediate environment
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by 190: 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2011
My grand mother - mother  had access mirror and comb

But she choose to use her reflection from water to look at her face

and she choose to use locally made comb from plants to weave her hair

she died at the age of 112   cry cry

She ate Pounded yam every evening every day

and she had 11 kids, 8 girls and 2 boys, she was the 3rd wife too

and she single handedly trained her 11kids

Her fav soup was bitter leaf soup

when she died i was like 4 and i remember seein her before she was buried and walked up to her coffin saying

mama- mama- please what are u doin in there

and my grand mom held me back cry cry

Now i have tears in my eyes
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by kandiikane(m): 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2011
Eya, sorri. . .

But are you talking about your great grandmother or grandmother or your mother? And if you are talking about your mother and she died at 112 how old was she when she gave birth to you? shocked
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by bknight: 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2011
maybe in many yrs 2come,ur great grandchildren wil wonder hw heroic it must've bn 4 u 2sit in front of ur cmpt typing out evrytin u want 2say cos operatin d computer wl b voice triggerd.
I dont want 2believe women those days were nt promiscous. &compared 2d hardwork of then, there were relatively lazy men n women. The standards our girls they break nw, sum of them broke then. Afterall hardworking ppl lyk tpia stil de dis generation
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by 190: 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2011
kandiikane:

Eya, sorri. . .

But are you talking about your great grandmother or grandmother or your mother? And if you are talking about your mother and she died at 112 how old was she when she gave birth to you? shocked

Im talkin bout my grand mom's mom
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by Mirinda2: 8:50am On Sep 05, 2012
Celery: I am glad that you all agree to this fact. I have never seen any hard working girl like my mum, she work as thou her life depend on it, while the girls will be busy with their BB, ooops.
u re busy lookin fine pussy, so how wil u see a good woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / What Birthday Gift Is Suitable For A 38 Yr Old Lady? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.