Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,958 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:31 AM

See The Breast That CBN Censored In 10 Naira's Note! (Pictures) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Breast That CBN Censored In 10 Naira's Note! (Pictures) (9763 Views)

Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. / Man Presents Evidence That CBN Printed 60 Billion Naira, Chastised CBN Governor / What Can Five Naira Note Buy Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Breast That CBN Censored In 10 Naira's Note! (Pictures) by LILTJAY: 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Banged a couple.. sweet.

But very unforgiving. If you're caught cheating, you would be blanked out.

The way she would behave sef, even if she says you have been forgiven, you would be scared of her stabbing you.

F****** was sweet sha... I seduced her by saying I would help her rub body cream. I skinned dived. grin
were you for see them?
Re: See The Breast That CBN Censored In 10 Naira's Note! (Pictures) by BlackPantherxXx: 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
LILTJAY:
were you for see them?

The North. grin

Lived in many states in the North.
Re: See The Breast That CBN Censored In 10 Naira's Note! (Pictures) by Tomahawk99(m): 12:36am On Nov 06, 2021
Noshitboi:
How my dick wan take stand for aboki girl na im i still dey reason. Except for the rich ones a typical aboki chick go smell, they hardly bath.
Bush man, most won't fvck a donkey like you. Just because your sisters dey smell no mean say every girl smell. Blockhead tribal bigot.

2 Likes

Re: See The Breast That CBN Censored In 10 Naira's Note! (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 06, 2021
killmods:
Where una dey see all these real pictures sef cheesy
The NIGERIA POST OFFICE used to have many of them. That was when Nigeria was Nigeria.
We had a lot of such pictures.
Can be found in the homes of nationalists.

2 Likes

Re: See The Breast That CBN Censored In 10 Naira's Note! (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 6:16am On Nov 06, 2021
Nonexisting:
That tiny thing na breast too? This one will be wearing 38B bra just like pocohantas.

That breast is size 34B , not up to 38B
Re: See The Breast That CBN Censored In 10 Naira's Note! (Pictures) by YourFavorite21(m): 6:26am On Nov 06, 2021
I don f*ck Fulani girl before Sha, she was cute, slim, she was my class mate in secondary, but I come dey fear make she no carry belle from somewhere come put am for my head, say na me get the baby, because the girl liked me so much. grin grin
Re: See The Breast That CBN Censored In 10 Naira's Note! (Pictures) by KingOfBoyz1(m): 6:57am On Nov 06, 2021
Girls in the north sucks.. There pussy smells like aboki perfume.. Acidic sad
Re: See The Breast That CBN Censored In 10 Naira's Note! (Pictures) by iamyemiakins(m): 7:31am On Nov 06, 2021
I don dey observe this OP, ur findings are always weird grin

Where you see this one now!
Re: See The Breast That CBN Censored In 10 Naira's Note! (Pictures) by iamyemiakins(m): 7:32am On Nov 06, 2021
Una don dey turn this thread to Olosho Beer Parlour thread undecided
Re: See The Breast That CBN Censored In 10 Naira's Note! (Pictures) by BigDawsNet: 10:01am On Nov 06, 2021
illicit:
I neva fvck Fulani b4 lipsrsealed undecided

I never even press their breast

Write your will before you start that journey
Re: See The Breast That CBN Censored In 10 Naira's Note! (Pictures) by Badonasty(m): 10:52am On Nov 06, 2021
Omo see better nipple
Re: See The Breast That CBN Censored In 10 Naira's Note! (Pictures) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2022
Boogyman557 HOLLY GRAM cool NA CONFIRM PULALA B DAT. WTF MAN boogy this banny go cry for ur hand oo if your anaconda enter her kpekus

1 Like

Re: See The Breast That CBN Censored In 10 Naira's Note! (Pictures) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2022
ashewoboy:
Northern girls will be sweet to phvckcheesy.

na them get the best sexual soundtrack oo
Re: See The Breast That CBN Censored In 10 Naira's Note! (Pictures) by Boogyman557: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:
Boogyman557 HOLLY GRAM cool NA CONFIRM PULALA B DAT. WTF MAN
boogy this banny go cry for ur hand oo if your anaconda enter her kpekus
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

Na to PRESS PRESS d BOBZ wit ANGER and PASSION!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Architectural Design Of 4 Units Of 3 Bedroom Block Of Flat / Four Ways To Be A Modern Entrepreneur / Top Venture Capital Firms For Raising Funds In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.