Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,409 members, 7,978,292 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:00 AM

Can A Sexless Relationship Survive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Sexless Relationship Survive? (661 Views)

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / Am Enjoying My Sexless Relationship With My Girlfriend.... / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Sexless Relationship Survive? by Chameleonadiks(m): 1:35am On Nov 06, 2021
Can a Sexless relationship survive?

Re: Can A Sexless Relationship Survive? by ahmthankgod(m): 1:37am On Nov 06, 2021
Yup...
Re: Can A Sexless Relationship Survive? by UYEMDO35(m): 1:38am On Nov 06, 2021
I don't think so

1 Like

Re: Can A Sexless Relationship Survive? by ahmthankgod(m): 1:39am On Nov 06, 2021
UYEMDO35:
I don't think so
Think so oh.
Re: Can A Sexless Relationship Survive? by Chameleonadiks(m): 1:41am On Nov 06, 2021
Isn't sex a basic need for all adults?
Re: Can A Sexless Relationship Survive? by chatinent: 1:41am On Nov 06, 2021
It can.

By the way, after-sex makes you want to leave the person than when you both haven't indulged.

After sex, you feel you've had it all. You'll feel your partner is cheap. You'll feel fly like a trophy getter. You'll want sb stiff a bit about the request...sb who wants to wait until the wedding night.

Yes, many relationships have survived without sex.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Sexless Relationship Survive? by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 06, 2021
It definitely can. It's possible to be in a relationship without sex and yes, it can survive if both parties are committed, genuinely love each other and have other elements sustaining the relationship. Being in a relationship doesn't mean sex has to be involved.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Sexless Relationship Survive? by dhiqson(m): 6:06am On Nov 06, 2021
grin grin

Check the comment box
The people claiming it can survive, are our hanties them grin, xtian hanties also grin and people who obviously just have sex to offer
Cause wtf will I be in a relationship with you and I'll be doing what exactly? grin
Can relationship survive without billing - this should be a more befitting question.
You want relationship goals?? Call Bayern Liverpool or arsenal tongue

3 Likes

Re: Can A Sexless Relationship Survive? by Vanilla4(f): 7:08am On Nov 06, 2021
Of course yeah.
Re: Can A Sexless Relationship Survive? by meobizy(f): 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2021
You mean a friendship? Oh yes. The problem is when the guy tries to balance things by not acting like a boyfriend, the woman gets frustrated and leaves.

1 Like

Re: Can A Sexless Relationship Survive? by Kimjongun: 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
It can't, infact I am just preparing myself to tell this girl who thinks she is my responsibility, sleeping in my house!!! And turning down every single bit of romantic gesture, in the name of "no sex".

I think she is sexually dysfunctional, and I don't want more problems for myself

1 Like

Re: Can A Sexless Relationship Survive? by GboyegaD(m): 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
Yes it can. Many of us did it and many are still doing it. You don't need to join the band wagon to be accepted.
Re: Can A Sexless Relationship Survive? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
Yes
Re: Can A Sexless Relationship Survive? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
Chameleonadiks:
Isn't sex a basic need for all adults?

Lol we have been taught since primary school that the basic needs of man are food, clothing and shelter.
What are you talking about?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Confused With Marriage Choice / Women Seeking Men / Why You Should Never Ask A Girl To Be Your Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.