Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,066 members, 7,942,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

Impotence At 30: Causes And Treatment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Impotence At 30: Causes And Treatment (288 Views)

What Skills Can I Learn At 30 / Rich at 30 / Lady's Show Back Outfit In Lagos Traffic While On Okada Causes Stir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impotence At 30: Causes And Treatment by penguin2021(f): 10:35am On Nov 06, 2021
I never thought I would say this, but I have been having problems with my manhood. How can I solve this issue quickly without going to the doctor?
Re: Impotence At 30: Causes And Treatment by Tomilola360: 10:36am On Nov 06, 2021
penguin2021:
I never thought I would say this, but I have been having problems with my manhood. How can I solve this issue quickly without going to the doctor?

go to the doctor. impotence or infertility is never anyone's fault. You need help? Get help from the right people.
Re: Impotence At 30: Causes And Treatment by crysmile(m): 11:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
It depends on how serious your problems are and how long they last. Think about what could have caused it and rule it out. Maybe it's time to change women.) Just kidding) But I would rather have the courage to go to the doctor.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya: My Wife Got Best Treatment, Prayers / Tems Retaliates, Harasses Wizkid, Holds His Big Gbola, Davido Recreates.(video) / Could This Be An Early Sign Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.