Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,363 members, 7,920,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:52 AM

Investment With A Loan Manager - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investment With A Loan Manager (130 Views)

Investment With A Loan Manager / Bike (okada) Investment With Just 500k / 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment With A Loan Manager by Ylink4sure: 11:07am On Nov 06, 2021
Perhaps you have some loose cash (in Naira) lying idle,and conscious of the fact that it is depreciating in real value.

Perhaps you are anxious about what to invest your hard earned money in.

I am a professional affiliated with a 40 year old Nigerian organization in the financial/banking sector and a Unit head responsible for loan disbursement worth hundreds of millions of Naira and still counting.

There's only so much I can reveal in a public forum such as nairaland but I can tell you that the business of investment with a Loan Manager is very lucrative and safe with those with the assess to tools, platforms and equipments to make sound judgement about those needing loans(Credit check,risk assessment etc).And the all important contacts of reliable businesses and business men of good standing for loan approval

All you'll need for your due diligence is a visit to my work place as I am still in service.There is good money to be made

This is to appreciate all those who have contacted me for further clarifications,I am particularly appreciative of those who took a step further by coming to my bank branch office for a face-to-face meeting as part of their due-diligence measure.

I really appreciate those who travelled to meet me because they are not resident at my location.

Be rest assured of a mutually beneficial relationship.

And for those still contemplating,reach out to me,I have a robust measure that'll assure you of the safety of your investment.

Thank you.

N.B:- Testimonies here on nairaland from Nairalanders currently engaged with me will be highly appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Where To Buy Trips Of Sand For Your Construction Site? / Watch Video And Make Money � / Commercial Roof Plumbing Repairs To Strengthen Structural Integrity In Melbourne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.