Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,499 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:23 PM

Anambra Governorship Election 2021 Results Updates From Polling Units (Pictures) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election 2021 Results Updates From Polling Units (Pictures) (68209 Views)

Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021 Results Updates From Polling Units (Pictures) by Omicron007: 11:50am On Nov 07, 2021
Jayden001:

Unfortunately for u I'm an igbo man but I'm not mentally deranged like you. I obey the voice of reason not emotions.

Go and sit down joor.
Typical Afonja head slammer claiming Igbo.

Get lost.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021 Results Updates From Polling Units (Pictures) by iyke2frankeze: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
Jayden001:

Unfortunately for u I'm an igbo man but I'm not mentally deranged like you. I obey the voice of reason not emotions.

Say the truth and stop denying your origin. Didn't you attend the inauguration of the New ISIS Governor in Lake Chad state of Boko Haram Republic? Kanu has kept his words by dragging the military to East for the successful inauguration of the New president of your region. By the time Anambra election is over, the useless Nigerian Military will have no home to return to. Their only option will be to pay homage to the New ISIS Governor. You and your evil brothers were thinking that IPOB will be so stupid to disrupt election so that Buhari can foist his terrorist on Anambra people. APC was busy preparing for war when other parties were preparing for election but IPOB outsmarted them by urging citizens to vote. You were caught unawares and the doom you craved for could not befall the people of Anambra state and is already waiting for you in your homes.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021 Results Updates From Polling Units (Pictures) by descarado: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
richmanrichard:
no1 reason; andy uba served aguata 2 constituency as a senator for gud 16 yrs and cud not even maintain d fedral roads under his care.he was busy swallowing funds meant 4 maintenance of those roads. no 2: him n his brother peter kidnapped ngige d then sitting governor.After d kidnap, he connived n installed himself as governer for some weeks b4 anambra ppl fought back. His brother then was d president of NARTWO aka agbero of the whole nigeria and also inlaws with OBJ.peter is married to late stella's younger sister.make i kwantinu?
What are you yapping about?
You make no sense to me honestly.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021 Results Updates From Polling Units (Pictures) by CloudTrees(f): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
ChoimmyBae:
Where is Dr Maduka Accord party oo
good evening ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle / Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter / Presidential Pardon: Ambrose Alli's Family Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.