Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) (48990 Views)

Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) / Nassarawa Governor, Abdullahi Sule Praying Over The Corpse Of His Son / Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by shegz24(m): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2021
Why must everythingbe about tribalism to you lot everytime?

You think death cares about the tribe of those in the building?

vanbonattel:
Imagine the rukus, if na ibo man get this house?

By now, they would have rewritten Lagos state construction constitution grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2021
Naijasumii:
There is more to this building than meets the eyes

If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by malel1: 10:02am On Nov 07, 2021
barcaboi:

Dem don start chai

Oga no igbo man can spend such amount of money to build substandard house
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by Mrphylor09: 10:08am On Nov 07, 2021
Those that have their money in it are coming out and while some wont even bother to show up and feed their eyes with pics
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2021
[s]
obynzo:

Wishful thinking and assumption that is what constitutes this your statement which is fuelled by your bigotry, hatred and stupidity. Many igbos build houses in Lagos the swiftness with which they mark their sites if they as much as sense any infractions is surprising. tell me if it was an igbo man that was arrested last year and property sealed last year by the Lagos state government. Lie Lie would they allow that property to be unsealed. we know this, where i lived in surulere some years ago they sealed a property belonging to an Nnewi man for more than a year they said the building was sinking. The funny part was that these guy constantly came and monitored the site to ensure no one continued work until the man did the needful, tell me why it wasn't done in this 360 degree property case? Oga your bigotry has made you so daft, stupid and dense. If you still make an attempt to reply this comment, then it further confirms all opinion to all that you are dense and an embarrassment to your parents, community and your ethnic group.
[/s]

You can't stand the truth, truth is bitter hence you here ranting like a shallow, zero IQ, semi educated delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey.

Go FVCK yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by barcaboi(m): 10:20am On Nov 07, 2021
malel1:

Oga no igbo man can spend such amount of money to build substandard house
Oga let’s hear word; una no dey tire
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by barcaboi(m): 10:21am On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:

More yorubas were killed in mile 12 civil war than those killed at lekki toll gate, yet they swallowed the humiliation.
Stop capping; una no dey ever get sense or even think. Keypad warriors. Propaganda na una fort.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by Babaken(m): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

That could just be a way to spend the time together beside staying indoor.

These light weights coming to Tinubu are either spies or seeking for VP slot, in case bat decides to nominate pyo
Na God go save us.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 07, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
[s][/s]

You can't stand the truth, truth is bitter hence you here ranting like a shallow, zero IQ, semi educated delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey.

Go FVCK yourself.

I think this your comment actually refers to you. Bro go and Bleep your self very well
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2021
Tomahawk99:

E concern am because we no want another hospital patient as president. Not like he will win anyway grin

Tinubu never said, he would be contesting......I am darn sure that, he wouldn't contest.....most likely, Osinbajo
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by Valyoung(m): 10:38am On Nov 07, 2021
I swear I think say na only me observe

What color of clothes are they putting on bikonu?

First two pictures shows Blue

The last picture is black [/quote]
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
[s][/s]

Go FVCK yourself.
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by oscarlamba: 10:39am On Nov 07, 2021
Shellsploit:
Amazing visitation!
Next is okearo matogun.
Agbado ijoko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by Prophet777: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2021
Haba!!! Shebi nah your papa's land... I go bring Palm wine for you and your papa whenever I wan buy land for Lagos...
NwaNimo1:
No mans land......anything goes!

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by plaindealer: 10:45am On Nov 07, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

The last picture is black

They went home to change cloths and return to the same spot to take some pictures with the new cloths.

Obviously, the pics came from different cameras with different pixel qualities.

I can't believe 88 dumb people liked your rubbish.

Too many kids and comedians on NL I swear..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by johbara: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

The last picture is black
your eyes too sharp abeg

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by Freezby2020: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2021
DabuIIIT:

Can you please mention the atrocities the Igbos commit on daily basis?

Go to the crime statistics of the NIGERIA Police Force and others security agencies you will find that out. They are there in BLACK AND BLUE
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 11:04am On Nov 07, 2021
[[s]quote author=obynzo post=107401361]

I think this your comment actually refers to you. Bro go and Bleep your self very well [/quote][/s]
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 11:10am On Nov 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

Still here looking for another person to advocate suicide for?
You will be disappointed, I'm not the type.
You need to take your own advice that you are dishing out.
You are NL number ONE tribal Hypocritical bigot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by walefresh3(m): 11:16am On Nov 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu my boy
u want to kill urself abi ? .... Even ur ancestors can't compare them self with him...
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 07, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
[[s]quote author=obynzo post=107401361]

I think this your comment actually refers to you. Bro go and Bleep your self very well [/s]

Now we know who is pained......lol dense fellow like you
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 11:46am On Nov 07, 2021
Freezby2020:

Go to the crime statistics of the NIGERIA Police Force and others security agencies you will find that out. They are there in BLACK AND BLUE

Ok I found these!!

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by olatuns2017: 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Dingdongbells:

The puppet master and his puppet turning disaster zone and occasion for mourning into media hype/ image laundering or showboating . Why are they all wearing blue except the aboki gov like they want to go for Aso Ebi party? Afonja and stupidity is like 5&6.

You said Yorubas are stupid

BUT

Our region SW is better than any other region in Nigeria today!

I think you and your people need Psychiatrists in your region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by olatuns2017: 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
OLAADEX:
The National Leader of APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu arrives at the site of the Ikoyi Building Collapse together with the Governor(s) of Lagos State and Nassarawa State, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu and Engr Abdullahi A. Sule respectively.

I love this

Buhari is fucking ibos but they are hating Tinubu

In 2023

Tinubu will Bleep ibos and they will hate Atiku

How can a whole set off Ibo people be foolish at the same time in politics?
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by Gbajure(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
IamWonderful:
Can you show us the pictures of your father when walking?

He is being sarcastic folks! Messing with the minds of those ipob perverts
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by doe: 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
OLAADEX:
The National Leader of APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu arrives at the site of the Ikoyi Building Collapse together with the Governor(s) of Lagos State and Nassarawa State, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu and Engr Abdullahi A. Sule respectively.

The real owner don show! Time to revisit paradox and pandora files..
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by Scamburster(m): 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
OLAADEX:
LOL, dey sew ashebi for the visit.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by femixville(m): 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:

Y do u always sleep, wake, drink nd eat, evn breath in nd out tribalism..
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by olatuns2017: 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
OLAADEX:

This useless tribe will put everything on Tinubu

Oga ooo

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by HeavenShield: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
Naijasumii:
There is more to this building than meets the eyes

My FTC in 2021

I dedicate this to the departed souls... May their souls rest in peace.

Indeed..
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by abbeyfel: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:

You are purely being tribalistic here joor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu / Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! / Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.