Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,520 members, 7,920,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:08 PM

Where's Dr Godwin Maduka ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where's Dr Godwin Maduka ? (983 Views)

Arthur Eze Recieves Dr. Godwin Maduka In Abuja Mansion / Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) / 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where's Dr Godwin Maduka ? by Kaypaparino(m): 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
Fellow Nairalanders, Please does Dr. Maduka not have any loyalist in Anambra State despite the campaign and money spent? He got zero in most of the polling units.
Ha, I fear Naija politics ooooo.

Soludo all the way..........

1 Like

Re: Where's Dr Godwin Maduka ? by Ajens1991: 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
He's the media Governor of Anambra State

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where's Dr Godwin Maduka ? by tnerro1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
Don’t kick a man when he is down grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where's Dr Godwin Maduka ? by samista: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
Them don chop the guy finish come dump am on election day. Even the guy go dey wonder where all the crowd wey dey follow am before come go today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where's Dr Godwin Maduka ? by shadeze: 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
The man is in class now learning naija politics 101

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where's Dr Godwin Maduka ? by liftedud(m): 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
He that does not know, and does not know that he does not know, thinking that he knows when he does not know, he is the biggest ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where's Dr Godwin Maduka ? by SILVERLINES: 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
It baffles me how such a successful man and career oriented Will subjects himself to join dirty politics in Nigeria. I still don't understand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where's Dr Godwin Maduka ? by ojun50(m): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
Bring yr big head out yr window you will see him

1 Like

Re: Where's Dr Godwin Maduka ? by Afamed: 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
Politics is not on social media

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where's Dr Godwin Maduka ? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
This Alex reports of a guy doesn't have the fear of God in him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where's Dr Godwin Maduka ? by SmartGadgetz: 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
Maduka's Accord party is a one-man show and does not have the capacity and structure yet to overcome the giants in the game.

Politics is bigger than mere money and reputation.

Soludo will win convincingly because the courageous voters that voted during this election amidst the ongoing fracas can't risk unusual political parties and authority taking over the Anambra state due to the fear of the unknown especially in this period of turmoil that is going on now.

They won't risk sellout, so will anchor on what they are used to for the status quo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where's Dr Godwin Maduka ? by Afamsi: 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ask Alex Report

3 Likes

Re: Where's Dr Godwin Maduka ? by InvertedHammer: 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
/

There was a huge disconnect between the man they saw/heard and his stellar credentials even to the point that it seems unbelievable.

/
Re: Where's Dr Godwin Maduka ? by Nebes: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
I really would have voted for him if I were at home. But I know we will hear more of him. His pockets will never run dry.
Years ago he said that people struggle and chase after hundreds and thousands of different currencies but millions of dollars chase after him. I remember he said he is a millionaire in any currency in the world. These sayings were about 20 years ago. I believe Nigerian politics will not stop him from being who he is.

1 Like

Re: Where's Dr Godwin Maduka ? by adamsmith914: 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
samista:
Them don chop the guy finish come dump am on election day. Even the guy go dey wonder where all the crowd wey dey follow am before come go today.
These is how hey were laughing initially in Edo State, till today Godwin Obaseki hasn’t appointed commissioners, you people will always choose the wrong people, then blame others? I guess it is true, a bad tree can never yield good fruits?
Re: Where's Dr Godwin Maduka ? by Afamsi: 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2021
shadeze:
The man is in class now learning naija politics 101
Its an 8 yr course if he didnt carry over

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where's Dr Godwin Maduka ? by adamsmith914: 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
SILVERLINES:
It baffles me how such a successful man and career oriented Will subjects himself to join dirty politics in Nigeria. I still don't understand
Keep quiet, who would clean it up? People like you stand for nothing, even to join the military you can’t do, just occupying oxygen in Nigeria?
Re: Where's Dr Godwin Maduka ? by Luckydubby7(m): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
I hated the man action.
You lost your party primary, all he could do was to join another party and scattered your former party.
Re: Where's Dr Godwin Maduka ? by SILVERLINES: 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
adamsmith914:
Keep quiet, who would clean it up? People like you stand for nothing, even to join the military you can’t do, just occupying oxygen in Nigeria?
I don't blame you
Re: Where's Dr Godwin Maduka ? by techWriter3: 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
He's the press Governor of Anambra State

(1) (Reply)

A Golden Fish Has No Hiding Place As All Facts Newspaper Honours Chima / "You Can't Negotiate With A Mad Man Buhari ~ Dr. David Matsanga / Nigeria Should Invade Ghana If They Ever Harass Nigerians Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.