Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,045 members, 7,976,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:47 PM

Fatherhood Is Responsibility - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Fatherhood Is Responsibility (143 Views)

What Is The Main Responsibility Of Tech Services? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fatherhood Is Responsibility by INSPIREDNBLESSE(f): 12:13am On Nov 07, 2021
I have stumbled upon some posts or comments of people whose fathers were never part of their lives. Never part of their lives, not because they are no more alive, but simply because they walked away, or worse still denied the child even before he could grasp his first breath. All the father wanted was to have fun, but in doing so, he sowed a seed and the fruit of his adventure developed without any other contribution from him. I hear some men say they were not ready to shoulder the responsibility of fatherhood, and so they walk away from their children. Some children are broken and bitter because of this phenomenon. They were ignored or abandoned by the one who should love them primarily and largely shoulder their upbringing responsibility. Rejection is a negative seed and should not come from a father to his child. If you are a father reading this article today and have kids you abandoned or rejected, please find your kid and make amends and start being responsible to them. Seek forgiveness and be the father you are to your child.
Click the link to read full article https://www.inspirationfordailyliving.com/2021/11/purposeful-parenting-fatherhood-is.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OTG Flash Drives Available / Lenovo Ideapad 3-15itl6:intel Core I5-1135g7,2.4ghz,256ssd/8gb-410k / Social Media Strategist Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.