Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,298 members, 7,881,099 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) (54380 Views)

She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police / 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by delpee(f): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2021
They deserve maximum punishment. Wicked souls. angry
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by jornwhite: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2021
two product of a burst condom, the police should roast the preek of that cry cry boy for 3min n let him go then
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by DOTian: 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
Are these human beings or reptiles?
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by emperor103: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
three minutes guy welldone, may the law deal with you for three decade
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ok, the punishment should fit the crime.

All her brothers, uncles, male cousins, father should line up, because she was physically and mentally abused.

Same for her boyfriend, all male relatives should line up, because he was also mentally abused.

For the next three minutes, they should all flog him with pankere (pre-soaked in water and bound with leather to prevent splitting).

This slowpoke should be held/tied down same way his victim was held down.

The flogging should commence all at the same time. Every part of the body is a legitimate target.
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by kaywhy09(m): 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
Haaaa!
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Bombolistic: 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
How ask am how many times he did it, na wah o
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Horlhamhi(f): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients!!! undecided
Rape is rape!
Where was your brain when you were committing the offense? undecided
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Salako01(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
edmaraja:
They should roast his dick for three minutes

Lol grin, we have to recommend this to the judge grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Ikea81: 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
This kind of people and crime should only attract the death penalty. Period!
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by torqque7(m): 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
Just imagine o,some people get mind sha abi is it absolute foolishness dey do them?how on earth do u think u will do this type of thing and get away with it?u rape a girl infront of her lover?the disrespect and insult to his manhood alone the anger and his vengeance go fit boil stone so even if the babe no report to police,the lover will definitely not let the matter go until he gets his revenge,their actions now will traumatize their victims and cause big problems for their relationship..I hate wicked selfish people like these and they need to be tortured to death.
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by princewarri1985: 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ademola47:

The Nation

Picture: Sangokunle Akintola and 22-year-old Ismailia Raheem. Photo: Toba Adedeji, Osogbo
How many round you won do before? 10 round abi? Idiot LOL, you non cry like this oh when the thing dey sweet you oh! You dey do bad and you non get heart
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
FutureIsFemale
Iyaebe

Food dn ready ooo...

Make una come Wail oo
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
He should be forgiven and pardoned.. who knows if the lady manipulated him..
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by raphy(m): 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
See what too much weed do some gutter ppl

I knw kuku mention name o.
This one dick get time untop.

See mad guys doing like a baby..

Let the bring strict rules for rapist nigga.

Every guy will get self control
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Passionate1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
3 mins= He Enjoyed d Toto and Ejaculated . .
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by goodman5(m): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
Omo this their face dey make m laugh grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Pclemenza: 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ademola47:

When committing the crime, they are usually brutal. When caught, they'll be seeking cheap sympathy.
Same this that Maimi did to the Judge that made her reduce his jail sentence to 8years
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by MasterofNL: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
jaeyking:
So baba was counting the time he raped her.

WTF is this.

I always say a tried rapist who was found guild should be killed and I will not change my stand on that.

Gosh if u guys visit the western countries and see the way the ladies dress and nude beach
Would u be raping ladies up and down

I guess no because you know they have strict laws

The moment like 5 rapists are executed public, the other will respect themselves..

We need strict laws in this country without human feelings

I agree on this one. Let's shoot them publicly

1 Like

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by silibaba: 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
Only you one raped her, only you one be time keeper grin
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by cococandy(f): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
Klass99:
Has Cococandy reached this thread yet?

Nothing pisses her off more than rape.

Me, I just weak.

Nothing shocks me anymore
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Bamzyriches451: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
Jail the fool
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Mohdhk(m): 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
Idiot 3 minture strike you for there.. go collect 1k naira daily
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by fredoooooo: 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
E ya werey sir .. ṣòro nìyẹn? Rape his ass with a hot iron for 3 mins ans send him to jail ...Radarada
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Guzx: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
Really
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by leonard153: 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
No be only 3 Mins..
Yeye! tongue tongue tongue
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Yeecar(m): 8:18am On Nov 10, 2021
jaeyking:
So baba was counting the time he raped her.

WTF is this.

I always say a tried rapist who was found guild should be killed and I will not change my stand on that.

Gosh if u guys visit the western countries and see the way the ladies dress and nude beach
Would u be raping ladies up and down

I guess no because you know they have strict laws

The moment like 5 rapists are executed public, the other will respect themselves..

We need strict laws in this country without human feelings
That notwithstanding gives no one the right to dress seductively or provocatively, weather home or abroad. There is something known as sexual harassment, and its also punishable under the law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCTV Show How A Woman Shot Another Woman To Death On A Busy Street / Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death / 17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.