Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

Why Do Girls Act Disrespectful When They Find Out They're Older Than Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Act Disrespectful When They Find Out They're Older Than Me? (762 Views)

Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus / How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Act Disrespectful When They Find Out They're Older Than Me? by Jloanbroker: 8:19am On Nov 07, 2021
I will be good and cool, when I'm hanging out and getting know a girl. Until she finds out she's older than me. The respect reduces drastically. Is just so annoying. They begin to act masculine just cause of little age difference. It's such a turn off for me.
Re: Why Do Girls Act Disrespectful When They Find Out They're Older Than Me? by Iamtoyosii: 8:25am On Nov 07, 2021
My girlfriend is older than me, and that babe still gives me my own due respect, though some of my female friends start acting this same way you said immediately they discovered they are older than me, nah Africa settings or mentality sha, age and respect nah 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Act Disrespectful When They Find Out They're Older Than Me? by dingbang(m): 8:30am On Nov 07, 2021
grin
Re: Why Do Girls Act Disrespectful When They Find Out They're Older Than Me? by Truvelisback(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2021
Jloanbroker:
I will be good and cool, when I'm hanging out and getting know a girl. Until she finds out she's older than me. The respect reduces drastically. Is just so annoying. They begin to act masculine just cause of little age difference. It's such a turn off for me.
It depends on ur behaviour. Perhaps, u behave childish or like a simp around them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Act Disrespectful When They Find Out They're Older Than Me? by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 07, 2021
Its rubbish chatting with a small boy not to talk of having anything with them.Op I'm the leader of this your complain,na me be the national president.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Act Disrespectful When They Find Out They're Older Than Me? by illicit(m): 8:43am On Nov 07, 2021
Don't let them find out wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Act Disrespectful When They Find Out They're Older Than Me? by siofra(f): 8:57am On Nov 07, 2021
Because you're broke tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Act Disrespectful When They Find Out They're Older Than Me? by chatinent: 9:01am On Nov 07, 2021
It depends on mentality.

I know some beautiful relationships with the lady older. Just remain the man...you will be respected.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Act Disrespectful When They Find Out They're Older Than Me? by doggedfighter(f): 9:09am On Nov 07, 2021
It's in your mind.
Re: Why Do Girls Act Disrespectful When They Find Out They're Older Than Me? by Getdabag: 9:23am On Nov 07, 2021
Op the question is how old arw you
Re: Why Do Girls Act Disrespectful When They Find Out They're Older Than Me? by Boogyman557: 9:34am On Nov 07, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool I NO GET ANYTHING TO CAPRISUN U 4 DIS MATTER. WTF MAN
Re: Why Do Girls Act Disrespectful When They Find Out They're Older Than Me? by Jloanbroker: 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
Getdabag:
Op the question is how old arw you

Does it matter?
Re: Why Do Girls Act Disrespectful When They Find Out They're Older Than Me? by Theama(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
grin

Na so my course mate that time, think say I old pass am due to way I dey carry myself, she kon find out my real age.

Na so respect drop, she kon dey form one kind big sis dey give advice up and down angry

As from then, na to keep mute cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Act Disrespectful When They Find Out They're Older Than Me? by Riliwanb10: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2021

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE: This Could Be The Secret Reason Why Many Marriages Are Not Working Today / Gf Matters / Man Proposed At A Friend's Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.