Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,898 members, 7,969,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:21 PM

“they Think I Am Olosho Because I Wear Sexy Clothes To Drive Bus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “they Think I Am Olosho Because I Wear Sexy Clothes To Drive Bus (2437 Views)

Kim Kardashian - "I Will Stop Wearing Sexy Clothes Because Of My Kids" / John Boyega Wears Nigerian Jersey: When I Wear This Top I Become An Amala Eater / "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“they Think I Am Olosho Because I Wear Sexy Clothes To Drive Bus by Nelly1830(m): 11:02am On Nov 07, 2021
“They think I am Olosho because the cloth they wear to go meet their boyfriend is what i wear to drive bus”-lady say’s

In recent time a young nigerian lady who was identified as Adunni Balogun has gone viral on social media after she shared her experience working as a Danfo driver in Lagos state, Nigeria.

According to the 24 year-old-lady, she became a commercial bus driver for survival but although many people do not believe she is actually a driver.

In an interview with BBC, She revealed that she makes about 5000 Naira daily driving the vehicle popularly known as ‘Danfo’.

When she was asked on how people react to seeing her work as a Danfo driver, she said that they always tell her that they suspect she is using that as a front for prostitution.

See video below ;
https://naijaoption.com/entertainment/they-think-i-am-olosho-because-the-cloth-they-wear-to-go-meet-their-boyfriend-is-what-i-wear-to-drive-bus-lady-says/
Re: “they Think I Am Olosho Because I Wear Sexy Clothes To Drive Bus by jey4all(m): 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
The original slay queen

(1) (Reply)

Unedited Wizkid Picture / Nollywood Actor And Voice-over Artiste, Davidson Johnson Is Dead / I'll Break Agbani Darego's Record -Nigeria's Miss International Precious Obisoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.