Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:46 PM

NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 (26625 Views)

Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five / NYSC: How Employers Use Corps Members As Slaves – Coordinator, Attah / NYSC Introduces Remita Pay Option As New Payment System For Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by mikedanza(m): 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
According to Ibrahim, Nigeria cannot afford to prioritise feeding of “criminals” over corps members who are “putting their lives in service for the country
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by Someodds: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
Are you not a prisoner in this yeye country?
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by mediainc: 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
NYSC as a government institution should be making revenue for government.
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
Meanwhile some people monthly cashout without wuru-wuru ooo grin

Breakdown of what a Nigerian senator earns:
RUNNING COST,
Newspaper Allowance………..N1.24m, Wardrobe Allowance………….N0.62m,
Recess Allowance……………N0.25m,
Accommodation………………N4.97m,
Utilities……………………………N0.83m, Domestic Staff………………….N1.86m,
Entertainment………………….N0.83m,
Personal Assistant……………….N0.62m,
Vehicle Maintanance Allowance…….N1.86m,
Leave Allowance…………………..N0.25m, TOTAL RUNNING COST………….N13.58m/month

Make una continue to dey clap for them till eyes go clear
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by Ibkhaleel01: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
Terrier99:

Ibrahim Khaleel, daft Muslim terrorist. May Allah's curse be upon you and may you always mourn. Go and bail your parents being killed by bandits like mere animals.
Useless wawa... Dull polytheist Trinitarian pagan
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by Hassanmaye(m): 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
ImDStar:
Same people that allocated N650 daily feeding for Corps Members allocated millions of Naira to themselves as feeding allowances.

There you will see same youth killing themselves over same people. grin grin grin grin

Suffering and smiling grin grin grin
Hahahhahahaha please
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by Hassanmaye(m): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
ImDStar:
Same people that allocated N650 daily feeding for Corps Members allocated millions of Naira to themselves as feeding allowances.

There you will see same youth killing themselves over same people. grin grin grin grin

Suffering and smiling grin grin grin
Its this Kind drama that is keeping some of us alive in this country, we will have committed suicide..
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by Muzikluva(m): 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
Carlyboi:
Abi na!imagine heinous and hardened criminals living large and feeding fat on our natural resources while patriotic Corp members are made to feed on scraps and scavenge!What rubbish!

Inasmuch as inmates aren’t meant to starve to death while serving time but 1k per day for feeding is quite a stretch and luxury.Picture this, “ a cold blooded murderer,living good in prison after cutting someone else’s life and ending their dreams “.
In actual fact, they will never feed the prisoners with 1k. The prison officials are the ones that embezzle most of the money and cook unappealing meals for the prisoners. I have visited a major prison with an NGO I once worked with. This also applies to NYSC (talking from my personal experience)...they serve disgusting meals at the nysc camps even with the N650 per Corp member. It’s the state nysc officials that share the foodstuffs and money after camp ends. So they are not really kicking for the betterment of Corp members as regards feeding in camps but for their own selfish interest. It’s sad.
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by Hassanmaye(m): 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
Terrier99:
The only people benefitting from this government are prisoners, bandits, kidnappers, Boko Haram, murderous herdsmen and criminals.

They raised it so as to feed Boko Haram detainees better. If you remember, Lying Mohammed said Zakzaki was being fed with 3M monthly. That is 100k per day. They now want to feed prisoners with 1k and Corpers with less than 300 Naira.

Tell Buhari that youth Corpers are soldiers of Allah and see how he would increase it to 100k per month.
Hahahhahahaha another one telling the truth in blatant laughter grin
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by Hassanmaye(m): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Cosmatikka:
Lol
Police in Anambra election is kicking (sorry singing in solidarity) over feeding allowance
NYSC is kicking over feeding allowance
Prisoners who they allocated #1000 for are still eating watery beans.

While Buhari and the yahoo star boy are allocating billions of naira for their feeding.

The zoo is finished grin
cheesy grin
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by Hassanmaye(m): 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
Carlyboi:
Abi na!imagine heinous and hardened criminals living large and feeding fat on our natural resources while patriotic Corp members are made to feed on scraps and scavenge!What rubbish!

Inasmuch as inmates aren’t meant to starve to death while serving time but 1k per day for feeding is quite a stretch and luxury.Picture this, “ a cold blooded murderer,living good in prison after cutting someone else’s life and ending their dreams “.
grin grin
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by kenerek: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
Strange. Get you CVs reviewed for free. Join our mentorship and motivational group via https:///HKkFfDoipANEh6LqvMM5OY
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by kenerek: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
Strange. Get you CVs reviewed for free. Join our mentorship and motivational group via https:///HKkFfDoipANEh6LqvMM5OY
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by Spherical77(m): 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hopeba:
tank u boss,, no issues with them posting me anywhere.
once you are above 30 and you went ahead to register for NYSC you will be exempted immediately

Don't let anyone decieve you o.. You can only work it if truly you intend to serve
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by Ccss: 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hope it’s real
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by OlujobaSamuel: 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
The only thing I saw in the report is that Buhari is now turning NYSC into a revenue generating agency since its core mandate of national unity and cohesion has been destroyed by him
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by Elioandrew: 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
ojmetrix:
feeding 1000 naira a day in nigeria is feeding from hand to mouth, most of those NYSC officials pocket monies allocated for food. they should also increase the quality of food so that the international students can eat too.
International students that are from where. My dear, don't forget that what ever brings you to Nigeria, you must melo if not why you come back. Chop the watery beans we've been eating before you left us in the country and fled. Now that you're back, please happily join us and eat what you see.
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
Spherical77:
once you are above 30 and you went ahead to register for NYSC you will be exempted immediately

Don't let anyone decieve you o.. You can only work it if truly you intend to serve

OK,,
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by Sazzy07(m): 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
So last last prisoner get value pass people wey dey serve father land
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by Carlyboi(m): 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
Muzikluva:

In actual fact, they will never feed the prisoners with 1k. The prison officials are the ones that embezzle most of the money and cook unappealing meals for the prisoners. I have visited a major prison with an NGO I once worked with. This also applies to NYSC (talking from my personal experience)...they serve disgusting meals at the nysc camps even with the N650 per Corp member. It’s the state nysc officials that share the foodstuffs and money after camp ends. So they are not really kicking for the betterment of Corp members as regards feeding in camps but for their own selfish interest. It’s sad.

I get you tho I was once a Corp member too....the request and the plea might be genuine...so I’m only gonna be positive about it I’m a glass half kinda person....and for the prisoners unless the few or innocent ones locked up unluckily I really don’t give a fvck bout the welfare of some kinda criminals/inmates especially the ones involved in some hard and grave crimes they can rot in prison for all I care!
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by EmekaBlue(m): 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
Dem even get luck say govt dey feed them

When did govt give me ordinary sweet

Abegi next news plz
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by ofiko123(m): 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
Everything is useless in this country..
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by ofiko123(m): 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
Someodds:
Are you not a prisoner in this yeye country?

This country don tire me Aswear...
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by babtoundey(m): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
The point is, do they even spend up to 650 Naira on each corps with the kind of food they serve the coppers day in day out - watery tea, watery soup, tasteless beans, bony meat and the likes. Even if the FG up the scale of feeding allowance to 5000 Naira, those that will feed fat on it are on standby.
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by Osewedo: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
Good thing is always better, both of the. Deserves to be well fed. Corpses deserves even a better treatment than 1000 naira per day
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by Drogunov: 12:06am On Nov 08, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Useless wawa... Dull polytheist Trinitarian pagan

So you think in your small mind that anyone who calls you out on this forum on your dingbatry is " polytheist trinitarian pagan"? You think that muslims who are mentally ok would not try to stop you on your self destructive trajectory? Do you even imagine that real and good muslims on this forum will support your madness? You must be high on Shekau's dried faeces.
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by Drogunov: 12:09am On Nov 08, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Uselesss Senseless bigot...

May the wrath and curse of God continue to besiege you

Was your name ever mentioned in the comment you quoted? Why are you so pained anytime criminals of Northern origin are mentioned? Now I have confirmed that you are one of them. Bloody Criminal!
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by calcal: 12:10am On Nov 08, 2021
Unbelievable that the youth is comparing himself to a criminal.

Senseless youth indeed.
Re: NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 by Hallmarkpros: 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
Do you need intensive preparatory lectures for your professional exams?
Enroll at:
✍�✍✍✍✅✅✅✅
ACCA
ICAN
CITN
IELTS
MS EXCEL
WES EVALUATION
ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE TRAINING
IELTS EXAMS REGISTRATION
For Enquiries call: 07042224366, 09047440440
Visit us at: Suite 11-14, ETSL Exclusive Plaza, 26, Deco Road, Warri.
#IELTS #ACCA #ICAN #CITN #ACCOUNTINGSOFTWARETRAINING #WES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC: Batch A 2020 Call Up Letter Is Out / The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge / NYSC To Increase Corpers' Allowances – Olawumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.