Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,246 members, 7,981,424 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 04:50 PM

Covid 19 Arrival Test And Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Covid 19 Arrival Test And Travel (379 Views)

Osogbo Residents Rock Aso Ebi To Celebrate The Arrival Of Road Paving Vehicle / My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders / Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19 Arrival Test And Travel by Forug: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Good day Naira landers. Please i want to ask how do one know the status of his international passport. i heard some people who travel in to Nigeria had issues when they want to travel out. in my case when i travelled in , I booked my covid 19 test the next day due to network issues and did the test after on the seventh day(negative result). when i was filling the form i could not get my arrival date so i choose the date after my arrival . i am just curious if this will not cause any issue. i intend to travel out soon .that is before six month on arrival to Nigeria. will appreciate response and direction.

(1) (Reply)

UAE Visa Delay / Managing A Business Abroad. The Pros And Cons / 7 Die, 5 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.