Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,695 members, 7,889,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:01 AM

Experienced Hire (business Development Manager) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Hire (business Development Manager) (380 Views)

NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions / 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments / NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Hire (business Development Manager) by Graceisme: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSc/HND, OND
Experience5 - 8years
Location Lagos, Delta, Imo, Oyo, Abuja
Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development

REQUIREMENTS

A. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS

Applicants must be a university or polytechnic graduate
Not older than 45 years

B. RESPONSIBILITIES

Applicants must have banking or insurance working experience.
Applicant must possess not less than 5years cumulative experience in banking or insurance industry with Marketing or Business development functions.
To prepare strategic marketing initiatives and advise the management accordingly.
Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
Produce valuable and engaging content for the website and blog that attracts and converts to the target groups.
Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
Execute marketing and PR events e.g. webinars, conferences, promotional gift distribution etc.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate previous knowledge of handling, managing and supervising reasonable number of staff while in employment.
Good knowledge of client’s management would be an advantage.
Applicant must possess good experience in office management, strategic business development and strong business acumen.

C. CONDITION AND REWARD

The salary and reward for the successful candidate is very attractive and competitive
Successful applicant would be entitled to an official car upon confirmation.
Successful candidate will report to and work hand-in-hand with the Managing Director.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.
https://joboutsourcing.carrd.co/
Re: Experienced Hire (business Development Manager) by cloud7: 7:53am On Nov 08, 2021
BEWARE GUYS!!! THIS ARE HACKERS...THEY HAVE HACKED LOTS OF FACEBOOK ACCOUNT...THERE ACTIVITIES ARE BEING MONITORED.

DO NOT FILL THEIR FORMS OTHERWISE YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WILL BE HACKED....THE LONG ARM OF LAW WILL SOON CATCH UP WITH THEM.
[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Experienced Hire (business Development Manager) by Slickbishop(m): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2021
U may be right exactly, immediately I registered some days later,I found out that my Facebook account was hacked them I knew it was them

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Officer Job At Come Homes & Properties Limited / Mini/portable Shop With Goods And Everything Inside For Sale / Shell Graduate Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.