Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,526 members, 7,888,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:50 PM

She Refuse To Get Marry To Me Because Am Not Yoruba - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Refuse To Get Marry To Me Because Am Not Yoruba (763 Views)

Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / When You Refuse To Take Your Child Along With You...(photo) / Should Two Sisters Marry To The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Refuse To Get Marry To Me Because Am Not Yoruba by Toktee(m): 9:18am On Jun 06, 2011
My sweetheart wake up last month to tell me that her parents said she should not mention my name in the family house,and that she should not dream of having me as husband to be,i asked my sweet weather she still love me she said "i dont want a situation where i wil profess love and in the nothing wil come out"i kiss her goodbye,2week later my sweet came back to tell me that her mother agree to our relationship but the said nothing but remain adamant that he dont want to see any other tribe except Yoruba,and dis girl the love of my life.

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Surname / You Can Still Satisfy Your Wife: / Mature Minded Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.