Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,355 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:37 PM

Anambra Election: We Need A Change In Enugu State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: We Need A Change In Enugu State (503 Views)

Anambra Election: We Didn't Disqualify APGA - INEC / Election: We Will Bury Oshiomhole Politically - Obaseki / 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election: We Need A Change In Enugu State by Enugudirty: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
Enugu is one of the oldest states in Nigeria. But when we look at what has been achieved in the state, it is almost next to nothing.

Enugu state has remained backward over the years, no big commercial or industrial concerns as Nigeria moves from oil based economy to post oil economy.

Enugu hasn't even solved the commonest thing like portable drinking water, what about the dilapidated infrastructure?

We need to get it right in Enugu state, we need to elect a technocrat to turn around our state for sustainable development

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: We Need A Change In Enugu State by udele1: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
Wait for the next election if you are not satisfied.
Re: Anambra Election: We Need A Change In Enugu State by Ajibel(m): 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
The Easterners should back APGA to become a regional party so they can have a common voice amongst their political leaders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: We Need A Change In Enugu State by udele1: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ajibel:
The Easterners should back APGA to become a regional party so they can have a common voice amongst their political leaders.

Do political parties have ideology? Was sullivan chime in APGA to fix Enugu?
Re: Anambra Election: We Need A Change In Enugu State by Redcrafton: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
Enugudirty:
Enugu is one of the oldest states in Nigeria. But when we look at what has been achieved in the state, it is almost next to nothing.

Enugu state has remained backward over the years, no big commercial or industrial concerns as Nigeria moves from oil based economy to post oil economy.

Enugu hasn't even solved the commonest thing like portable drinking water, what about the dilapidated infrastructure?

We need to get it right in Enugu state, we need to elect a technocrat to turn around our state for sustainable development

You name says all about your character..filthy and a damn liar.

It is given that this presence Enugu government has not done much in Enugu city, as it focuses mainly in the rural areas and Nsukka to be precise..but to say there is no single commercial concern, makes you a crocked liar..

This is a big industrial concern in Enugu...

However, much needs to be done.

Re: Anambra Election: We Need A Change In Enugu State by yorubakid: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
Redcrafton:

It is given that this presence Enugu government has not done much in Enugu city, as it focuses mainly in the rural areas and Nsukka to be precise..but to say there is no single commercial concern, makes you a crocked liar..

Where is this
Re: Anambra Election: We Need A Change In Enugu State by Redcrafton: 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
yorubakid:

Where is this

This is NBL in 9th Mile Enugu...
Re: Anambra Election: We Need A Change In Enugu State by Enugudirty: 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
Enugu is a very backward state. Poverty rate in Enugu is over 75%. Infrastructures in Enugu township has dilapidated

Redcrafton:

Re: Anambra Election: We Need A Change In Enugu State by Redcrafton: 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Enugudirty:
Enugu is a very backward state. Poverty rate in Enugu is over 75%. Infrastructures in Enugu township has dilapidated

Okay, I know your type...

I actually know the state you come from....

I wont bring my self so low to your level...

I am not one of those you compare every state in SE, to your state...You reek of extreme low self esteem.

Everyone in Nigeria knows the state in SE where some poor lowly individuals, love to measure d-ck with other states in the SE...after doing so with people from other regions.

Have a good day...

Re: Anambra Election: We Need A Change In Enugu State by Enugudirty: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
I am from Nsukka, but Enugu is a backward state. We need to develop Enugu state. Low life miscreant like you. Come with facts to prove me wrong. Enugu is a backward useless worthless state. Redcrafton

Redcrafton:
kay, I know your type...
actually know the state you come from....
wont bring my self so low to your level... am not one of those you compare every state in SE, to your state...You reek of extreme low self esteem.Everyone in Nigeria knows the state in SE where some poor lowly individuals, love to measure d-ck with other states in the SE...after doing so with people from other regions.Have a good day...

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Enjoyed Any Benefit From this Government / 2023: The Roguish Spirit Against The Igbo Presidency / NFF Sacks Rohr, Appoints Eguavoen As Super Eagles Interim Coach: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.