Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

I Don’t Belong To Your Class’ Don Cause Wahala - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Don’t Belong To Your Class’ Don Cause Wahala (444 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It / "Herdsmen Chase, Attack & Rape Us; Say All Lands Belong To Buhari" - Delta Women (2) (3) (4)

I Don’t Belong To Your Class’ Don Cause Wahala by Nelly1830(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Man Rapes Girl Who Told Him ‘ I Don’t Belong To Your Class’

A 21-year-old man who claimed to be a herbalist, Akintola Sangokunle and his colleague, Ismaila Raheem, have been paraded by the Osun State Police Command over alleged rape of a lady.

The two were said to have conspired together to rape the victim at her house around Kajola area of Osogbo, the Osun State capital.

Raheem, who is 22 years old was said to have sought the help of Sangokunle to help him carry out an attack on the lady who he claimed had been collecting money from him but refused to have a relationship with him.

It was gathered that the two suspects invaded the house of the victim, who was with her lover at the time and they allegedly threatened to kill them if they refused to cooperate with them.

They reportedly took the lady out of her room to where they took turns to rape her.

Raheem told journalists that the lady collected money from him but turned down his love advances.

He said, “ I admire the lady we raped. She lives in my neighbourhood and because of this I told her that I like her. She had collected money from me on some ocassions before she she told me that I don’t belong to her class. She said she was dating people of higher status than me.”

Sangokunle, who burst into tears while begging the police to pardon him said he only had sex with the lady for about three minutes.

He said, “I am a native doctor. I followed my colleague to rape the lady after he told me that she collected his money and refused to have a relationship with him. I only did one round for about three minutes.”

The Commissioner of Police in Osun State, Olawale Olokode, told newsmen that Raheem and Sangokunle are cultists who had been terrorising the Oke-Baale area of the state.

The said, “They were arrested after the lady they raped reported them for having carnal knowledge of her and forcibly taking her phone using a fabricated

Read more.
https://naijaoption.com/news/man-rapes-girl-who-told-him-i-dont-belong-to-your-class/
Re: I Don’t Belong To Your Class’ Don Cause Wahala by youngblaq: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
..I only did one round for about three minutes.”

Re: I Don’t Belong To Your Class’ Don Cause Wahala by Lastmankc(m): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
Castrate those fools

O.J. Simpson Regains Freedom, After Being Discharged from Parole / Gunmen Abduct Pastor, Shoot Wife Dead In Abraka / Sylvester Oromoni: The Unanswered Questions