Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,879 members, 7,889,927 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:59 AM

Instagram Comedian, Zicsaloma Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Comedian, Zicsaloma Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos) (1634 Views)

Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday / Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Comedian, Zicsaloma Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nigerian Instagram comedian, Aloma Isaac Junior, popularly known as Zicsaloma took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his 31st birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

He shared photos of himself with the caption;

"Happy Birthday to Me."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CV9wed4KRQG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Instagram Comedian, Zicsaloma Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
More

Re: Instagram Comedian, Zicsaloma Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
Happy birthday to Sister Ekwi with that his 50ltr bottle of olive oil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Comedian, Zicsaloma Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
More grace to u
Re: Instagram Comedian, Zicsaloma Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
Sister Ekwu grin
He sings well way back from The Voice.
Re: Instagram Comedian, Zicsaloma Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos) by Mood11: 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
Funny Guy grin grin
Re: Instagram Comedian, Zicsaloma Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
who says women aren't funny? This guy makes a living off mimicking women. Happy birthday bro

4 Likes

Re: Instagram Comedian, Zicsaloma Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos) by Beckysexy(f): 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
Happy birthday Sister Ekwitos, Angelica, Mama Amazing Grace, Mama Desperate and so many more.

Funny guy with funny facial expressions and reactions. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instagram Comedian, Zicsaloma Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos) by slawormiir: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Happy birthday

But this guy nose ehnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Instagram Comedian, Zicsaloma Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
Funny guy
Re: Instagram Comedian, Zicsaloma Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
Happy birthday manwoman
Re: Instagram Comedian, Zicsaloma Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos) by amzee(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
I have nothing to say. LIKE this post for no reason
Re: Instagram Comedian, Zicsaloma Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos) by longetivity(m): 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
amzee:
I have nothing to say.
LIKE this post for no reason
naso like dey hungry you reach embarassed
Re: Instagram Comedian, Zicsaloma Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos) by Jeon(f): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
Lollittaa:
who says women aren't funny? This guy makes a living off mimicking women. Happy birthday bro

Life goes on, it moves like a merry-go
Heartbreak hurts, it strikes like lighting bolt
But your soft lips, they make me wanna just tie the knowt
Girl, let’s run away ’cause now you’re all I got
Heartbeat and my soul speak and I swear it never stops
Baby talk to me, I know I said a lot
I can find your bright soul
Re: Instagram Comedian, Zicsaloma Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos) by folake4u(f): 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
This style of turban always crack me up. It reminds me of those gossip women in church. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Instagram Comedian, Zicsaloma Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos) by wisdomkid: 12:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Happy birthday to this funny man.
Re: Instagram Comedian, Zicsaloma Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos) by Jeon(f): 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lollittaa:

With the "hello" that we start and finish the day
Let us thread tomorrow with today
Stopped for now but don't hide in the shadow
Because the daylight will glow once again
Re: Instagram Comedian, Zicsaloma Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:36am On Nov 09, 2021
Hbd. His nose tho grin. They should change his name to nosa grin

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Unveils Don Jazzy As Face Of New Age Mobile / Watch Viral Video Obi Cubana Wearing Skirt To Attend An Occasion In Scotland / Davido Declines Water Offered By Fan At Mohbad’s Candlelight Procession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.