Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,629 members, 7,975,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:27 AM

Your Pens Is Too Small, I Cannot Marry You -lady Tells Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Pens Is Too Small, I Cannot Marry You -lady Tells Boyfriend (555 Views)

Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public / "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido / Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Pens Is Too Small, I Cannot Marry You -lady Tells Boyfriend by Nelly1830(m): 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
Your Pens Is Too Small, I Cannot Marry You -Lady Tells Boyfriend Who Propose To Her In Public

I think it's time for our ladies to tell us the size of pen they want before entering into relationships.Some woman needs their men to have exact and moderate Pens for them to have the option to fulfill them in bed when they are getting personal.

As a man, your lady will scarcely endure you on the off chance that you have a minuscule Pen!s down there.The pace of her unloading you or not feeling good around is you is exceptionally high and can even lead her to undermine you.In a video that surfaced earlier, a Nigerian lady has rejected the proposal of her boyfriend in the market center by telling him straight in the face that his d is too small for her.

The boy felt heartbroken after his wife to be revealed the painful reason why she rejected him.

The question: Is she supposed to say that in public❓❓

Watch video below;

https://naijaoption.com/entertainment/your-pens-is-too-small-i-cannot-marry-you-lady-tells-boyfriend-who-propose-to-her-in-public/
Re: Your Pens Is Too Small, I Cannot Marry You -lady Tells Boyfriend by Naijanascam: 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
Amadioha must hear this......... it's not a joking things
Re: Your Pens Is Too Small, I Cannot Marry You -lady Tells Boyfriend by bobbybrown007: 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Lolz, nah to get big one? Say E fit last?

(1) (Reply)

Olu Jacobs Has Denmita, Wife Open Up / Annie Idibia; I Survived 5hours Under Water Without Oxygen / Who Is The Funniest Female Skit Maker Among These Four??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.