Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,747 members, 7,879,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:39 PM

AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results (23889 Views)

Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra / Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre / Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:42am On Nov 08, 2021
The All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, has been declared winner in 17 local government areas out of the 19 announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in the Anambra governorship election.

In the result of Anambra West, which was announced by the INEC returning officer, Dr German Anagbogu, the APC got 1,233, PDP got 1,401 while APGA won with 1,918.

The collation has however been adjourned for 40 minutes, after which the final result may be announced.

State returning officer and Vice-Chancellor of the University of Calabar, Prof. Florence Obi said: “We are going to discuss one of the local governments (Orumba North), then in Ihiala there was no election at all. We will take a break now and come back"

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/07/anambra-election-apga-wins-in-17-lgas/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by Harrykn: 1:01am On Nov 08, 2021
Nah so the vote plenty ni??
No APC nor PDP!! Let’s just watch and see how APGA will eliminate Herdsmen and Gumi boys_

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 08, 2021
Congratulations to them

HELLO
AM ORGANIZING A WHATSAPP ON VOTER'S EDUCATION AND GOVERNANCE.
VISIT MY SIGNATURE TO KNOW MORE..

1 Like

Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by Ecoscience: 1:56am On Nov 08, 2021
While the turnout was very low, but INEC deserves accolades for how they handled the conducts of the election, this was far better than previous elections in Nigeria with the advents of the technology used. I hope they will improve in areas where challenges turned out. I also applaud them for cancellation of the results on local governments where results was produced under duress. I hope this will not turn out as the usual inconclusive. Congrats in advance to Prof Soludo on a well deserved victory, the stakes were very much high, the uncertainty was much, am happy everything turned out without bloodsheds.

As them they celebrate this tides, so I dey rejoice for getting to know a solution that has saved thousands from the nightmare of Bedbugs. My brothers and sisters, don't
contemplate throwing away your mattress or any of your belongings because of the frustration of Bedbug infestation when there's a proven solution that can kill chemical resistant bedbugs and its eggs 100%. This product is the most trusted Bedbug Killer Solution by major Professional fumigators in Nigeria. It's safe, ordourless, none toxic and keeps you protected for one full year after extermination of the existing Bedbug infestation, sounds unbelievable huh, don't worry, this is so real and works like magic.

Introducing Pestman Bedbug Killer, the most effective bedbug control product for extermination Bedbug and it's eggs. It's a fast selling product on Jiji, Konga and Jumia. Recommended dosage for a room is 100g, if you want to purchase or you need guidance on how to apply, feel free to call or Whatsapp us using below contact details.

A trial would convince you, we have litany of positive feedbacks from customers who have used our product after getting frustrated from their failed chemical treatments.

Click YouTube video below to learn more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOKpNBPw3fI

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by ablejesus26(m): 2:05am On Nov 08, 2021
God bless Prof Soludo
Up Apga
Up Ndigbo

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by Timekeeper: 4:26am On Nov 08, 2021
Congrats to the best man that will make impact in Anambra.....

Memo: just completed my service and I am currently job hunting. I'm a Graduate of banking and Finance with a 2nd Class Honor. I have experience in customer service, administrative experience and so on. I would love to take up any administrative and management functions, human resource opportunities and so. Likewise, I learn fast as I am very smart. I also love taking up new challenges.. M

My CV is readily available...
WhatsApp: 0816 660 5471

7 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 08, 2021
Harrykn:
No APC nor PDP!! Let’s just watch and see how APGA will eliminate Herdsmen and Gumi boys(pdp)

Killer herdsman(Apc) will be destroyed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by TreasureJunky: 4:26am On Nov 08, 2021
Anambra no be Imo. Congrats prof Soludo

13 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by Jeomannys: 4:27am On Nov 08, 2021
Dear Anambrarians, behold your new governor

22 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by Success77x: 4:27am On Nov 08, 2021
Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by Kennitrust(m): 4:29am On Nov 08, 2021
Election is not trusted in Nigeria
Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by dynicks(m): 4:29am On Nov 08, 2021
grin
Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by assent: 4:29am On Nov 08, 2021
Harrykn:
No APC nor PDP!! Let’s just watch and see how APGA will eliminate Herdsmen and Gumi boys(pdp)

Gumi is defending bandits under APC government. APC government does nothing about it. Looks like Gumi is working for APC government. So, the real Gumi boys are in APC, the party of election rigging.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by Topmaike007(m): 4:31am On Nov 08, 2021
Na so Alex use chop Maduka money dump am for last position....

7 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by IsaAbubakar: 4:32am On Nov 08, 2021
congratulations to APGA
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha Allahu amin

APC is bokoharam

assalamualaikum my people
greetings from sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by DWJOBScom(m): 4:32am On Nov 08, 2021
Well done PDP
All the campaigns to discredit you and put a failing APC institutioned candidate failed.
Well done APGA , you have truly given power to the people and they never forget.
I wish Soludo all the best and may his reign bring more peace and wealth to the state. AMEN

26 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by BluntCrazeMan: 4:33am On Nov 08, 2021
Ok then
Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by DWJOBScom(m): 4:34am On Nov 08, 2021
assent:

Gumi is defending bandits under APC government. APC government does nothing about it. Looks like Gumi is working for APC government. So, the real Gumi boys are in APC, the party of election rigging.

Leave APC alone o
Propaganda and kitchen gossip is their main occupation. Don't sack anyone from their main role o

2 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by Mikelarteta(m): 4:35am On Nov 08, 2021
Anything aside from APC is welcomed

4 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by ArmaniUhuru: 4:36am On Nov 08, 2021
As far as ApC is not winning, then it’s a victory for the people. Congratulations Soludo

Abeg where are the APC e-rats? Them don go on hibernation. Them no dey near east o, but them go dey form political analysts.

This victory clear finish.

15 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by RuddyFusion(m): 4:38am On Nov 08, 2021
The turn out is quite low....very low
But thank God for the peaceful conduct of the whole process no need to blame IPOB for anything

2 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by Navalsadiq(m): 4:39am On Nov 08, 2021
Congratulations to his Excellency the executive governor of anambara

2 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by adioolayi(m): 4:41am On Nov 08, 2021
..hmmm..

I will prefer the returning officer allow Election at Ihiala LGA by conning Saturday. All loopholes for possible legal tussle should be blocked.

Opposing parties can capitalise on that LGA and push for cancellation of the entire Election later at the court. This is Nigeria, they can get favourable judgement based on technicalities.

But, if the returning officer declare this election inconclusive and allow the process to be completed coming Saturday, we all know no magic can be done by anyone to beat Prof. Soludo..

For me, I think it's better to block all loopholes.

19 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by itsme01: 4:46am On Nov 08, 2021
cool

Congratulations... It's just his time . and was unstoppable

As a member of Buhari Economic Team ,.. Ifeanyi Ubah, and Andy Ubah coundnt muscle Soludo, it was police for police APC party leaders, SouthEast leaders and Senate APC cacaus all ignored Ifeanyi Ubah

Malami had already went to threatening Injustice Mary Odili the Mbaise woman of Suppreme court of injustice

PDP won't give Peter Peter Obi 2023 VP ticket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by Sircarma99: 4:47am On Nov 08, 2021
Wise decision from Anambra people , the journey seems so impossible now for APC... Congratulations to Prof Soludo

6 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by Grace001: 4:47am On Nov 08, 2021
APC leaders both national and regional levels already knew there is nothing for them in Anambra, except they want to give Ndi Anambra another Supreme Court governor.

Majority of the igbos have this believe that APC government from the top(Aso rock) is responsible for most of the troubles in igbo land and still holding their son KANU.

8 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 08, 2021
Nka bu nkanyi

3 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by mogbeyiteren: 4:50am On Nov 08, 2021
APC should go to supreme court now
Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by ForeThinker: 4:53am On Nov 08, 2021
Congrats Sir

1 Like

Re: AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results by Comedian2019: 5:00am On Nov 08, 2021
APC miscreants will avoid this thread like plague. Herdsmen terrorists will not be happy with this.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Devalue Naira, Remove Fuel Subsidy - Buhari / Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri / Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.