Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,552 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) (44959 Views)

AnambraDecides: INEC Declares Governorship Election Inconclusive / #AnambraDecides: Live Pictures From The Anambra Election 2021 / Godswill Akpabio Meets Chris Ekpoyong, Laughs And Hugs Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Emekaonline: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
Coolsperm:
But why are Yoruba Muslims miscre.ants not happy with this election? Why?

The same way many baby factory products are not happy with the better things happening in the SW
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by dlaw70(m): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
When your father truly loves you,just know you shall be blessed heavily. Father's love come with an unending blessings, maybe it is the reason God keeps sending very good and kind people towards me and always made things easy for me.If you are finding it hard in life and things ain't working well for you,please go home and make your father smile and cause his heart to be happy towards you,forget all the horrible things he has ever done to you or
your mom,forgive him and earn his blessings. This world is very deep and things don't just happen,things happen for a reason. I don't know who this message will touch but please don't take what I said with levity,may God bless each and everyone of you and crown your efforts with huge success.
Thank you so much as this message is for me.
I always disrespect my dad because my mum was the person providing and he keeps acting careless. Sometime in the past , I spoke harshly to him and he laid down weeping and at the end, he said to me that I was a man growing up, and that I shall see pepe when I grow up.

Fast forward to now, my people though I am one of the best in my department and of course with good character , I have remain miserable as at 33,I no no wife , job or even upto 5k in my account . I am still squatting with an uncle . Everything I do, even where everyone knows I could easily pass, I end up failing. Now I have resigned my faith and live in the village.
Almost all my younger ones are married and are doing well.

Your message has made me remember everything and I will do all I can to make it right with my Dad as I truly know all I did was out of childishness .

Thanks.
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Elidrisy20: 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
buksarki:
This Soludo and Rotimi Amaechi, are they brothers?
they are both igbos nah
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
dlaw70:

Thank you so much as this message is for me.
I always disrespect my dad because my mum was the person providing and he keeps acting careless. Sometime in the past , I spoke harshly to him and he laid down weeping and at the end, he said to me that I was a man growing up, and that I shall see pepe when I grow up.

Fast forward to now, my people though I am one of the best in my department and of course with good character , I have remain miserable as at 33,I no no wife , job or even upto 5k in my account . I am still squatting with an uncle . Everything I do, even where everyone knows I could easily pass, I end up failing. Now I have resigned my faith and live in the village.
Almost all my younger ones are married and are doing well.

Your message has made me remember everything and I will do all I can to make it right with my Dad as I truly know all I did was out of childishness .

Thanks.
There were spiritual reasons behind that message and I'm glad its yielding results. Please do the needful fast,don't just go and say forgive me, make him happy from his heart and cause him to bless you with that same mouth.Don't worry about your age and account balance, I knew a man who started living meaningfully at 40 and before 45 he became so wealthy so don't give up please. Go home and do the needful. May God make it easy for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) / The Moment Mahmood Yakubu Announced Postponement Of 2019 Elections (PICS) / President Buhari Sacks Saleh Mamman and Sabo Nanono As Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.