Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,695 members, 7,889,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:53 AM

Andy Uba Won Primary With 230,201, Soludo 740. I'm Confused . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba Won Primary With 230,201, Soludo 740. I'm Confused . (2872 Views)

Wike Will Win Pdp Primary With Tambuwa As His Running Mate / Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? / Ifeanyi Uba Won In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Uba Won Primary With 230,201, Soludo 740. I'm Confused . by IfeanyichukwuBa(m): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
Apc and their mago mago[b]Apc and their mago mago[/b]Apc and their mago mago
Re: Andy Uba Won Primary With 230,201, Soludo 740. I'm Confused . by Fahdiga(m): 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
IamWonderful:
Whatever you see in your family that made you pity others, doesn't apply to everyone, kid, work hard to remove the reproaches and problems you see in your family, it is not in every family
Incoherent gibberish. I pity your family

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Won Primary With 230,201, Soludo 740. I'm Confused . by seborrhic: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
buksarki:
Andy Uba, a former senator representing Anambra south senatorial zone, has won the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship primary election in Anambra state

Uba scored 230,201 votes to beat other aspirants to emerge as the APC flagbearer for the November 6 governorship election.

Dapo Abiodun, governor of Ogun state and chairman of the APC primary election committee, announced the result of the primary at Golden Tulip hotel, early on Sunday.

The Ogun governor said the total vote cast was 348,490.

Other aspirants polled: Johnbosco Onunkwo (28,746), Chidozie Nwankwo (21, 281), George Moghalu (18,596), Paul Orajiaka (4, 348), Geoff Onyejeagbu (3, 414), Azuka Okwuosa (17,189) Nwokafor Daniel (3,335), Ikoobasi Mokelu (3,727), Kwebuike Ifeanyi (1,466), Godwin Okonkwo ( 5,907), Ben Etiaba (4,244), Edozie Madu (3,636) and Maxwell Okoye (2,540).

The election committee said they adopted the open ballot mode also known as Option A4 to conduct the primary election.

Earlier on Saturday, 11 of the of the 14 governorship aspirants of APC in Anambra said the June 26 governorship primary in the state did not hold.

George Muoghalu, spokesperson for the aspirants, made the position of the group known in a press conference on Saturday in Awka.

Muoghalu said that in all the 326 electoral Wards of the state, people came out, but were disappointed, saying that none of the APC team saddled with the responsibility to conduct the primary and the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) officials were seen.
https://www.thecable.ng/andy-uba-wins-anambra-apc-guber-primary

How come Andy Uba that won his Primary with over 230k out of 348,490 APC members in Anambra have below 50k vote and Soludo who won primary with 740 vote are having more than 100k votes. i'm confuse here, pls guys what really happened to Uba ?

It's like you asking 'how come Lawrence Anini,the notorious armed robber was using gun to rob'?
It's in the genetic make-up of the party APC;lies fraud,deceit and scams.
The people they claim voted for Andy Ubah during the party primary were even more than the total number that have cast their votes in the entire election!
Though party vote rigging is not peculiar to APC but APC takes the cake.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Won Primary With 230,201, Soludo 740. I'm Confused . by baralatie(m): 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
fergie001:
The APC adopted the Direct Primary whilst the PDP utilised their favoured delegate system.

However, It is clear these results were inflated and this is not the first time.

In the Aba bye-election, APC won the Direct Primaries with over 47k votes just weeks before the election.

In the election proper, the total votes for all parties was a little above 10k votes, so who and who voted for the 47k?

Thank you very much.

The day I said it here, some ne'er-do-wells shouted me down.

Tell me how different it is....In the Lagos APC Primary, Sanwo-olu & Ambode shared about 1.1 million votes in which Jide won with almost 900k votes.

Yet, PDP & APC could not muster 950k votes just a few months after, in the General Election.

Let parties decide what's best for them.

Re: Andy Uba Won Primary With 230,201, Soludo 740. I'm Confused . by IamWonderful: 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
Incoherent gibberish. I pity your family
I have noticed that It is very impossible to convince a mad man that Fendi is better than rags picked from a dumpsite, it is nearly impossible to convince monkey that sharwama is better than banana and it quite impossible to convince an IPOB member that the pope is greater than kanu nnamadi their lord and saviour,

enjoy your family pity

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Nigerian Lawyer Did 4 A Prisoner That Has Got People Talking (photos / Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians / So All These Lazy Youths Can't Afford Food For Themselves? Reactions & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.