Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,612 members, 7,979,072 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:47 PM

Beware Of New Addictions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of New Addictions (371 Views)

If U Are Force To Pick One Out Of This 3 Dangerous Addictions Which Will U Go Fo / Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of New Addictions by cutecommend: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2021
This write-up is for those who want to explore new territories of "fun", evil, etc... I encourage you to beware of New Addictions.

Maybe you just started betting, started masturbating, started having sex, started smoking, started drinking, started cheating, starting stealing...I encourage you to stop now before you get addicted. When you are not yet addicted, you are still in control to a great degree, but ones you are addicted, you become helpless..

Please since you have strength to overcome your new evil adventure, re-trace your steps and end such adventure before you become so addicted to the point that even as you are saying "God forgive me", you still going back into same addiction.

Be addicted only to good and positive things.
Re: Beware Of New Addictions by raphy(m): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2021
Well said here I use to bet before but God grace save me am free now..

I don't hang around with guys who bet but hanging around guys who smoke at the club can never make me smoke am the small thing in chemistry that can. Be among other chemical but don't get influence by them.

The person next to me have something to say I guess.

*Drop mic *

(1) (Reply)

Naija Is Squid Game / I Need Answers. / Solution To Masturbation Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.