Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,014 members, 7,912,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:16 PM

Help The Onds Out Of Dillema: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help The Onds Out Of Dillema: (676 Views)

ONDs & HNDs Needed Urgently Needed In A New Microfinance Bank! / Urgent Vacancy For Onds And Nce Holders In A Micro Finance Bank / Re: Urgent Vacancy For Onds And Nce Holders In A Micro Finance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help The Onds Out Of Dillema: by chinne1(f): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2007
I believe there are reputable ladies and gents in this forum,

I urge you all to please help we the OND holders with Industrial Training experiences and have got some good skills.Most of us are 50% better than some with their Bsc and yet for the fact that we have OND, we are being deprive us of some good jobs that we know we can very good.

Am sure you wount be happy to hear that some of us here that are eager to do any kind of good job ends up going into prostitution or the likes.

Help !!!!!! most of us do not even have sponsors to further our education but will want to work and cater for ourselves then think of furthering the education.

Help and dont let us wrought in joblessness, If no bode else need it, I do for a good reason of seeing myself through the University education.
Re: Help The Onds Out Of Dillema: by bohler(f): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2007
hey guys chi-nne is soooooooooooooooooo right abeg if there is any body searching for onds then pls post the jobs here so that they can get jobs and thus further their education.i no that u r trying but we gotta try harder because they r part of us na only water make their crayfish bend o.so pls this is an appeal to all nairalanders to let us work harder at helping the onds amidst us .May God help us all .AMEN
Re: Help The Onds Out Of Dillema: by chinne1(f): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2007
Thanks Bohler for at least giving me hope, I now know that there are some kind hearted people .

Thanks a million times.
Re: Help The Onds Out Of Dillema: by awa(m): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2007
First and formost, I must commend you for the boldness in speaking up. One thing you should realise here is that the entity called Nigeria doesn't regard dignity and decency. However that will not stop us from striving for those two cardinal attributes. Please, be rest assured that to the best of my ability I will fall at nothing in posting openings that will benefit you. Remain bless and try to upgrade to HND ASAP
Re: Help The Onds Out Of Dillema: by chinne1(f): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2007
I will be very grateful awa.

Thanks a lot.

People like you will always be favored.
Re: Help The Onds Out Of Dillema: by kenechu: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2007
Actually Chi-nne thanx for speaking out for us. It seem Nigerians don't want to believe there are still people who did not study beyond the Secondary. I know the second name for Diploma is DEPENDANT. But if we are regarded as dependant indeed, I wish you guys help us by voicing out for us to be given equal opportunity as the degree holders. Knowing fully that some if not most of us are better than some degree holders.
Thanx for giving us the courage to say our mind Chi.
Re: Help The Onds Out Of Dillema: by achagwa(f): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2007
you can take your cv's to banks.many of them are recruiting OND's now and always keep your fingers crossed and ears on the ground.

yiims.

(1) (Reply)

Could It Be Irs Airlines? / British Millionairie Secret Revealed / Gsm Fraud Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.