Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:15 PM

Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road (30907 Views)

Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) / The Embankment Of The Gods Of The Oyinbos / Theory Of Some Country's Gods/idols. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by Tomahawk99(m): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Since the useless government won't do anything maybe it's time the rich Igbo business men and women from that community fix the road. They can contribute and use direct labour to reconstruct that road, they can even use interlock tiles or construct cement roads. In my place we did that long time ago because we knew how useless governance is in this joke called Nigeria.
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by Candidlady: 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
kennethfranc:

Obviously for laugher cuz it should be fresh palm fronds and not mere grass

really!

am suspecting you, be like say you be herbalist
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by 12fruits(m): 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by Sleekfingers: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
orjisblog:
More

Appeasing the gods inside potopoto....who does that?
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by Abujason: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
sammirano2:
See road! And this people dare mention Yoruba in their foolish talk. Even Borno no bad as this potopoto republic. You people are really suffering.

When will fools like you try to have some semblance of commonsense. How do you turn every post into an avenue to display your bigotry and hatred? Are all the roads in your home state or region in good condition? Instead of using this as an opportunity to call the so-called governors to order for their poor performances, you are here talking gibberish. What do you now call your SW states with the bad roads below?

2 Likes

Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by RZArecta(m): 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
Shellsploit:
...which kain of god do u appease with aluminum pot?
Instead of them to go and cast their vote so that they would fix that potopoto road... undecided undecided undecided

Nonsense!
they voted but your people used the supreme Court to install their fourth placed candidate
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by Gbagura: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
millionboi:
Buhari is a cow
Buhari should build your village road for you. Sense and most ibos are perennial enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by sammirano2: 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
Abujason:

When will fools like you try to have some semblance of commonsense. How do you turn every post into an avenue to display your bigotry and hatred? Are all the roads in your home state or region in good condition? Instead of using this as an opportunity to call the so-called governors to order for their poor performances, you are here talking gibberish. What do you now call your SW states with the bad roads below?

When fools like you cant stop bringing Yorubas into your annoying, petty and stupid discussions. Then you will be ignored forever.
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by Depressed101: 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
Englandboy:
A fool said in his heart that their is no God,if he sees the demon of the land that he is appease for Can he stand
indeed, there are signs that don't meet the eyes, they abound, pestering over the surface of the earth looking for a plasmic entry into the body of humans
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by omooba969(m): 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

I need that Damsel's number.
The one in white.

We have some rituals to perform in the other room.

Sex Sex Sex!

Whenever you sight a woman what comes to mind is sex, that why your mind fails to develop. undecided
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by Angelfrost(m): 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
This same road... Dem nor dey ever finish am??! How many decades now...
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by Abujason: 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
sammirano2:

When fools like you cant stop bringing Yorubas into your annoying, petty and stupid discussions. Then you will be ignored forever.
Idiot, respond to my question.
What do you say about those SW roads’ pictures and these ones? I thought all the roads in your region are in very good shape according to you.
Will you now tell us they are in Igboland too. Always opening your mouth too wide without thinking first!
Sophisticated slowpoke!!

Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by sammirano2: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
Abujason:

Idiot, respond to my question.
What do you say about those SW roads’ pictures and these ones? I thought all the roads in your region are in very good shape according to you.
Will you now tell us they are in Igboland too. Always opening your mouth too wide without thinking first!
Sophisticated slowpoke!!

Oponu arindin. When they tell you people to go to school na lie. Stupid drug business is all you think. Little wonder, you cant differentiate flood from potopoto. Even in UK, flood happens
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by Giltexo: 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
Englandboy:
A fool said in his heart that their is no God,if he sees the demon of the land that he is appease for Can he stand

Mumu shut the hell up...una too dey take everything serious ...he did this for people to see how bad the road is ...you come carry God enter the matter..

2 Likes

Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
See road abeg.. people wey dey live there and Dem dey naira land I hail una oo..
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by Freebills12: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
IMO State is connected to the center... And bad roads, non payment of workers salaries and killings are the results of that connection. Joe Igbokwe is killing himself because Anambrians voted massively for APGA that is still paying worker's salaries, constructing roads and airport etc..... God should forbid evil, this is the fourth time this boy and this girl is acting in order to draw the attention of Supreme Court governor, the first one they cooked with stove, the second one was bed, the third one they mimicked Buhari when he came to Imo.
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by xelly: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
They are passing a message of the road Buhari came to commission.
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by ogwumgbe: 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
Shellsploit:
...which kain of god do u appease with aluminum pot?
Instead of them to go and cast their vote so that they would fix that potopoto road... undecided undecided undecided

Nonsense!

Why would they cast their votes to thieves that don't care about the state of their roads?
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by Amah70: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
orjisblog:
Orjisblog Appeasing The gods Of The Land At Ohi - Orogwe Road With My Wife Owerri_chic.
Its now time they intercede in this affair as the situation of the road is deterioratinv everyday. We pray our prayers will be answered some day.

Imo state politics of blackmail.
Bad road and flood consumed a little boy in Orlu last week.
But for some people, it’s like IMSG must be blackmailed and forced to reconstruct all roads in Owerri before any other road outside. Tufiakwa.
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by donMIG(m): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
No be joke... Christmas don come... Them don dei donate diaself
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by ately1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
Orjis blog. I get mind blowing need for you...

WhatsApp me. 09039130544.. mind blowing news
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by TrajansKong: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
EMXTAN1:
They look like d gods they re offering sacrifices to... When this two realise what dey re doing or done to themselves the rest will be history

What are they doing?

What will happen to them?
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by TrajansKong: 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
Depressed101:
indeed, there are signs that don't meet the eyes, they abound, pestering over the surface of the earth looking for a plasmic entry into the body of humans

Why do we haff to bring spirits and demons into EVERYTHING?

Why can't we just fix de phokeen road and get on with life??!!??
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
These useless comedians cannot make a joke on islam. They can only pick on the weak and silent.
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by rrhostomy(m): 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
I am just playing with these ones in audio. I will do what I want whenever. It's not by fake appeasing of me. I am God
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by rrhostomy(m): 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
tutudesz:
If the God's should speak to them, Dem go run

I have already spoken.
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by Shobizz(m): 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Let me be ur data Plug
MTN 1GB ----- N300
090-6146-9376
Re: Owerri_chic & Orjisblog Appease The Gods Along Ohi - Orogwe Road by Godons1: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
These are some of the best Roads in the EAST. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children / COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians / Man's Parents Survive Car Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.