Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,323 members, 7,888,019 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:41 PM

Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts (61507 Views)

Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) / How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade / Nine Attackers Of Chukwuma Soludo Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by BluntCrazeMan: 4:13am On Nov 10, 2021
PoliteActivist:

But how do you know they are telling lies?? You see, you have absolutely no way of knowing that. As TB Joshua said when Trump won instead if Hilary, things happened that caused the prophesy to reverse.
As for the woman, just goes to show things are not always as public perceive them
The reason God warned the prophets not to speak false prophecies in His name is because the people they are prophesying to would definitely believe the the prophecies.
All through the Bible, whenever God changes His mind, He will let the people to know.
Even in the time of Jonah, when God Changed his mind about the people of Niniveh, he still came back to the same Jonah
Meanwhile,, what were the things that happened which caused the TB Joshua's prophecy about Trump-vs-Hilary to reverse?
And didn't the message of the reversal get revealed to him?
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by Dalby(m): 8:39am On Nov 10, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
The reason God warned the prophets not to speak false prophecies in His name is because the people they are prophesying to would definitely believe the the prophecies.
All through the Bible, whenever God changes His mind, He will let the people to know.
Even in the time of Jonah, when God Changed his mind about the people of Niniveh, he still came back to the same Jonah
Meanwhile,, what were the things that happened which caused the TB Joshua's prophecy about Trump-vs-Hilary to reverse?

God changes his mind when he calls the people to change their ways and repent and they do. Soludo will be governor, Soludo will not be governor...Why will he change his mind? Except you want to say he does not know the end from the beginning. In the case of the people l mentioned above, they have free will to obey or not and on the basis of choice they can be judged!
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by PoliteActivist: 9:57am On Nov 10, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:

The point is, you have no way of knowing he LIED!!! You can say what he said didn't come true - that doesn't mean he lied. Maybe he misread what was told him, maybe Ndi Eluigwe changed their mind (they under no obligation to tell anyone, no matter what they did in the past).
TB Joshua said Evangelicals' prayers reversed things.
What the woman was complaining about was not just personal
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by BluntCrazeMan: 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
PoliteActivist:

The point is, you have no way of knowing he LIED!!!
The Only Confirmed Test For Truth Is TIME... If the truth failed the test of time, then it is no more Truth.

You can say what he said didn't come true - that doesn't mean he lied.
If something is not Truth, then it cannot be any other thing else but False. So, if something didn't come true, then it is not Truth. It is false. And someone who says something that is false had lied.

Maybe he misread what was told him
If you read my original post well, this was what might have happened.

Maybe Ndi Eluigwe changed their mind (they are under no obligation to tell anyone, no matter that they did in the Bible, or elsewhere)
God's Words once spoken must come to pass. So, why would God allow his word to be spoken, and then change mind and do another thing??
Remember, God Abides By His Words.
Remember, God can never lie.
Remember, God can never disappoint.
So, if God says something and comes back and Continue changing His mind anyhow, do you still want someone else to trust God??
As for me, I chose to trust God, than to trust a prophet. A prophet can easily say something which God didn't send him to say.

TB Joshua said Evangelicals' prayers reversed things.
He said this after the election had been won??

What the woman was complaining about was not just personal
The woman, as far as I am concerned, had a grudge with the priest.. Not with God. So, she and the priest and her daughter, and whoever that is involved should settle their issues.
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by PoliteActivist: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
The Only Confirmed Test For Truth Is TIME... If the truth failed the test of time, then it is no more Truth.

If something is not Truth, then it cannot be any other thing else but False. So, if something didn't come true, then it is not Truth. It is false. And someone who says something that is false had lied.

If you read my original post well, this was what might have happened.

God's Words once spoken must come to pass. So, why would God allow his word to be spoken, and then change mind and do another thing??
Remember, God Abides By His Words.
Remember, God can never lie.
Remember, God can never disappoint.
So, if God says something and comes back and Continue changing His mind anyhow, do you still want someone else to trust God??
As for me, I chose to trust God, than to trust a prophet. A prophet can easily say something which God didn't send him to say.

He said this after the election had been won??

The woman, as far as I am concerned, had a grudge with the priest.. Not with God. So, she and the priest and her daughter, and whoever that is involved should settle their issues.

With all due respect, you don't know what u saying. If my father tells me the sky will turn green, and I tell u that's what he told me, I haven't lied - wether the sky turns green or not.

In many instances God has said something, then later changed it. Otherwise what's the use of prayers. Besides. God can do whatever God wants.

Of course TB Joshua said that AFTER the elections.

The woman was indicting the whole Catholic diocese.
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by BluntCrazeMan: 4:26am On Nov 11, 2021
PoliteActivist:

With all due respect, you don't know what u saying. If my father tells me the sky will turn green, and I tell u that's what he told me, I haven't lied - wether the sky turns green or not.
If your father told you that the sky would turn green at noon, and you came and told me about it and you made me realise that it was your father who told you that, and we waited even until 3pm, yet nothing happened to the sky.......
Both of us would definitely feel disappointed.
But you would feel more embarrassed..
But then for me, I wouldn't care about the embarrassment you're feeling. I would care more about the integrity of anything else you might come to tell me in the future, especially if you said that your father told you that.
So tell me..
Who would I blame for such lack of trust??
Is it You? Or your father? Or both of you?

In many instances God has said something, then later changed it. Otherwise what's the use of prayers. Besides. God can do whatever God wants.
The God I know is not this carefree..
If God is carefree, then we don't need to pray.
Let Him continue to do whatever He wants, anyhow He likes it

Of course TB Joshua said that AFTER the elections.
Then, that's medicine AFTER death.

The woman was indicting the whole Catholic diocese.
That's still her personal wahalla.

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by PoliteActivist: 5:59am On Nov 11, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
If your father told you that the sky would turn green at noon, and you came and told me about it and you made me realise that it was your father who told you that, and we waited even until 3pm, yet nothing happened to the sky.......
Both of us would definitely feel disappointed.
But you would feel more embarrassed..
But then for me, I wouldn't care about the embarrassment you're feeling. I would care more about the integrity of anything else you might come to tell me in the future, especially if you said that your father told you that.
So tell me..
Who would I blame for such lack of trust??
Is it You? Or your father? Or both of you?

The God I know is not this carefree..
If God is carefree, then we don't need to pray.
Let Him continue to do whatever He wants, anyhow He likes it

Then, that's medicine AFTER death.

That's still her personal wahalla.

You can blame whomever you like for the lack of trust, the point is I wasn't LYING. And that's what our discussion is about - wether I was lying or not.

God, by definition, can do whatever God wants. That's the more reason we need to pray - because we believe God is not rigidly tied to any one position.

As for TB, his explanation made sense - the evangelicals, through prayers, reversed the prophesy. Unless you don't believe in prayers.

The woman is talking about murder commuted, how is that her personal wahala? Did you listen to her?
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by BluntCrazeMan: 6:12am On Nov 11, 2021
PoliteActivist:

You can blame whomever you like for the lack of trust, the point is I wasn't LYING. And that's what our discussion is about - wether I was lying or not.

THEN, YOUR FATHER LIED TO YOU BY TELLING YOU THAT THE SKY WOULD TURN GREEN BY NOON??
What would you say about the PROPHET ODUMEJE’s Prophecy about the Anambra Election??

(Or, evangelicals prayed and reversed the prophecy?)
(Picture Attached)

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by BluntCrazeMan: 6:16am On Nov 11, 2021
PoliteActivist:

As for TB, his explanation made sense - the evangelicals, through prayers, reversed the prophesy. Unless you don't believe in prayers.

TB Joshua supported Hilary before the election.
He didn't tell anybody to pray.
Which Evangelicals again??
The ones in his Ministry?
Or the ones from the enemy camp?
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts by PoliteActivist: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:

THEN, YOUR FATHER LIED TO YOU BY TELLING YOU THAT THE SKY WOULD TURN GREEN BY NOON??
What would you say about the PROPHET ODUMEJE’s Prophecy about the Anambra Election??

(Or, evangelicals prayed and reversed the prophecy?)
(Picture Attached)

Once again it depends on the circumstances. You have to understand the definition of "LIE". It is WILLFUL communication of info you KNOW to be false. If my father says he never had a child - he LIED. On the other hand, if my father, doing his best, calculated 6x7 to be 43. He was wrong but he wasn't lying.

Christian Evangelicals world wide supported Trump and actually held a day of chain prayer for him to win.

Odumeje was obviously wrong. Whether he was also lying when he said it depends on the circumstances.
(Now, if he told anyone his prophesies never fail, he lied).

Do you believe that woman? (I'm assuming u can understand the language.)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man / President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.