Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,929 members, 7,946,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

No Junk Cars, No Floods, No Salvage Titles, And No Overpricing - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / No Junk Cars, No Floods, No Salvage Titles, And No Overpricing (1311 Views)

Yankee Cars No Middle Man You Want it We Got It Www.reldepcars.com/ / Yankee Auto Salvage: Dealer Special / Renault Launches Electric Cars.no Fuel Again.charge Your Car Like Ur Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Junk Cars, No Floods, No Salvage Titles, And No Overpricing by certified: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2007
NO JUNK CARS, NO FLOODS, NO SALVAGE TITLES, and NO OVERPRICING, We deal in Pre-certified vehicles directly from the US and will ship in 16 days. We are a US based small company specializing in offering affordable, reliable cars at reasonable prices.

Cars are shipped from the US. Below is a 2003 Camry XLE that is due to leave next week. Price is set at N2,700,000

I will post more pics as we acquire more vehicles.

Please feel free to email us at precertifiedcars@gmail.com if you have any questions,

Re: No Junk Cars, No Floods, No Salvage Titles, And No Overpricing by bigspif(m): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ poster
Hi mate could you please hook me up with info on Passat 2001/2002 model (as in the price to Naija etc), i like the camry though but im thinking of switching to VW, thanks
Re: No Junk Cars, No Floods, No Salvage Titles, And No Overpricing by jaja77: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ big spif

Price range for a VW 2001/2002 to Nigeria is between N2.3M- N2.8M. Anywhere from that range depending on the miles the car has. But it will come with the full package.
Re: No Junk Cars, No Floods, No Salvage Titles, And No Overpricing by bigspif(m): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ Jaja 77
Thanks for the information, but cant we find a cheaper way to do this (as you said i want it clean though). Please can you post a picture to be sure of what we are talking about (as per the passat). Appreciate !!!!
Re: No Junk Cars, No Floods, No Salvage Titles, And No Overpricing by certified: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ big spif -

Below is one i shipped last year. Its a 2002 with only 9000 miles, and i sold it for $2.4

Re: No Junk Cars, No Floods, No Salvage Titles, And No Overpricing by bigspif(m): 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2007
@ certified
Yeah thats the one im talking about, thanks for the effort. I'd have to review my budget based on your information and will back at you when im ready, but i'll appreciate consideration for a discount on the deal. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Brand New 2007 Toyota Camry For Sale(american Specs N Full Option) Good Price / Mercedes Benz C230 / Why People Lie About Manufacturing Date Of Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.