Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,189 members, 7,947,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

I Imported These Goods - They Are For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Imported These Goods - They Are For Sale (696 Views)

Dangote Refinery Begins Reselling Of Imported Crude Oil Amid Domestic Crisis / Why Hasn't The Goods I Imported From China Arrived? / Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Imported These Goods - They Are For Sale by LegendStarr: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hello.. Greetings NL

I imported these goods and they arrived some days ago. If you need or have someone who sells them, you can let me know for swift business.

1. HD Acrylic Wall Clock Sticker
2. Slim Cream

If you deal on those items please indicate.

Re: I Imported These Goods - They Are For Sale by GracedVictory: 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
What's the price of the Wall clock.
Re: I Imported These Goods - They Are For Sale by Xocan: 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
LegendStarr:
Hello.. Greetings NL

I imported these goods and they arrived some days ago. If you need or have someone who sells them, you can let me know for swift business.

1. HD Acrylic Wall Clock Sticker
2. Slim Cream

If you deal on those items please indicate.
what is the price
Re: I Imported These Goods - They Are For Sale by LegendStarr: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2021
GracedVictory:
What's the price of the Wall clock.
₦6,000
Re: I Imported These Goods - They Are For Sale by LegendStarr: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2021
Xocan:
what is the price
₦6,000 (Clock)
₦5,000 (Slim Cream)
Re: I Imported These Goods - They Are For Sale by LegendStarr: 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hello

(1) (Reply)

Charcoal Briquette Machine For Sale / How To Earn 500k Monthly Making Use Of Your Smartphone With ABC Course. / Soccer Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.