Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,471 members, 7,932,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:16 AM

Internet To Be Disrupted Worldwide On Wednesday - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Internet To Be Disrupted Worldwide On Wednesday (6973 Views)

Can Internet Service In A Location Be Disrupted By A Third Party? / Internet To Be Disrupted Worldwide On Wednesday / How Important is the Internet to You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet To Be Disrupted Worldwide On Wednesday by otokx(m): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2011
Big lie
Re: Internet To Be Disrupted Worldwide On Wednesday by sleekdot(m): 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2011
My interent is bad oh, terribly slow
Re: Internet To Be Disrupted Worldwide On Wednesday by ReachRich(m): 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2011
Mine is still as fast as ever!
Re: Internet To Be Disrupted Worldwide On Wednesday by aieromon(m): 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2011
Guess i must accessing the ''externet'' to post this comment.
Re: Internet To Be Disrupted Worldwide On Wednesday by OmichaelO: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2011
its terribly slow, but twas fast this morning!!
Re: Internet To Be Disrupted Worldwide On Wednesday by joe4christ(m): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2011
My internet server seems faster today than ever, if this is what the disruption is all about, then pls may it last forever

mehn!
Re: Internet To Be Disrupted Worldwide On Wednesday by frankike1: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2011
I think my PC is among the ones that were not affected because i have been browsing since morning, God so kind there is light
Re: Internet To Be Disrupted Worldwide On Wednesday by joshfash(m): 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2011
Dis disruption is really lovely, I've been enjoying faster 'connectivity' just dt d link in my wok place has not been available giving me enough freedom to surf.
Re: Internet To Be Disrupted Worldwide On Wednesday by Gbenge77(m): 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2011
I m not experiencing any disruption here .Maybe some others are.
Re: Internet To Be Disrupted Worldwide On Wednesday by blank(f): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2011
I have been getting error messages on almost all links. I have to keep refreshing. The internet is so slow. It is hanging my phone and I am using Opera Mini.

I guess its 2morrow that we will know those who were affected.
Re: Internet To Be Disrupted Worldwide On Wednesday by snowdrops(m): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2011
absolutely no disruption whatsoever here. never expected one anyway.
Re: Internet To Be Disrupted Worldwide On Wednesday by vitality22(m): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2011
joe4christ:

My internet server seems faster today than ever, if this is what the disruption is all about, then pls may it last forever

mehn!
AMEN AMEN AMEN
Re: Internet To Be Disrupted Worldwide On Wednesday by arokenny(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2011
pc connections are slow but phone conections re even faster 2day, can it be  say na pc conections dey make phone conections slow? wink grin
Re: Internet To Be Disrupted Worldwide On Wednesday by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2011
ignorance

ignoramuses
Re: Internet To Be Disrupted Worldwide On Wednesday by Roland17(m): 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2011
@poster
Would you stop this silly thread, do you believe everyone is as gullible as you are? disrupted internet and you are still posting on this thread.
Re: Internet To Be Disrupted Worldwide On Wednesday by Skii(m): 1:23am On Jun 09, 2011
Omo nothing happen for here o
Re: Internet To Be Disrupted Worldwide On Wednesday by oladayo042: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2011
Roland17:

@poster
Would you stop this silly thread, do you believe everyone is as gullible as you are? disrupted internet and you are still posting on this thread.
Is the poster PUNCH newspaper? Learn to read the thread and its source (not the topic alone) before commenting. This is not from OP, this is the crap PUNCH gave us.
Re: Internet To Be Disrupted Worldwide On Wednesday by AlabaSlim: 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2011
But Opera 4 mi phøne overslow dey wori am die
Re: Internet To Be Disrupted Worldwide On Wednesday by Roland17(m): 5:11am On Jun 10, 2011
@oladayo042
b4 op posted that story on NL, he should not only have read the story, but analyze it and understand that not all stories that make headlines on the pages of newspapers are real, sieve information. i guess punch newspaper also chose the topic 4 him for the thread for him, the topic sounds sooo assertive and affirmative,
Re: Internet To Be Disrupted Worldwide On Wednesday by oladayo042: 11:54am On Jun 11, 2011
^^^^^^^
How many people have time to analyze news when reading it? The OP may know next to nothing on this issue (IPv4 & IPv6) and might have posted this in good faith out of curiousity. What gets on the homepage is determined by the mods and they should be the one to weigh news before putting it on the homepage. PUNCH makes the topic so assertive and affirmative to make more sales. If you see this topic on the frontpage of a newspaper, I'm sure you will be interested in reading it.
Re: Internet To Be Disrupted Worldwide On Wednesday by delicious1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2011
So was the internet disrupted in the end. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Experience With Spectranet Internet Services / Get 3gb (300mb) Of Airtel Data Bundle For N50 / HP Elitebook 2170p (500gb/4gb, Corei5, Backlit Keyboard) UPDATED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.