Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,572 members, 7,972,144 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:45 AM

x - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / x (14427 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: x by Anaegboka(m): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2011
He was warned of the consequences of following the footsteps of old politicians on a thread in Nairaland, a warning he obviously chosf to ignore.
Re: x by oladayo042: 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2011
The "rich" also cry. Sighs
Re: x by olabodefa: 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2011
sorry bankole, i dey laugh oooooooo!!!!
Re: x by olujah1: 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2011
hey, oju ole re cool
Re: x by vislabraye(m): 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2011
If they can enforce capital punishment, it will be good. . .
Re: x by pawa4ul: 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2011
[sup]Banky! Banky!! Banky!!, OLE!!!! Since you refused to release some of the money to the DENTISTS, I hope you went there with your brush and paste oooo.
I never believed that the rich also cry. Carry on boy.
Re: x by pawa4ul: 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2011
I was expecting to see a whit cap on his head and a white on white cloth on his body. So he can wear things like this eh? No matter how far the bird flies, it must petch somewhere someday.
Re: x by Mrmik(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2011
Why is he not handcuffed ? OOOOOOOOOOle !
Re: x by dustydee: 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2011
Lets wait and see. If he is smart he may make a deal with EFCC to give them part of the money while he keeps the rest. It's called plea bargain.
Re: x by Jakumo(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2011
The blood-RED waistcoat worn by that skinny arresting officer signifies that the account of the arrestee is in the RED, and must be addressed urgently by allocating of a couple of million US greenback dollars in cash, to qualify for the Abraka-Dabra disappearance of all criminal embezzlement charges, followed by conditional freedom sustained via regular follow-up remittances to arresting officials, as and when required.

The Good Lord works in mysterious and wondrous ways.
Re: x by zalchukz: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2011
Just for a while, he would soon be free in a very big way! Our entire system is corruption compliant. No fight against corruption will ever succeed untill we fight it like China and some other Asian countries.
Re: x by bfire(m): 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2011
Someone said:

Yoruba teacher to an Ibo boy struggling with Yoruba language

Teacher:- translate this sentence to yoruba-' the two bank robbers"

Student:- ummm, hem " the meji bank ole "

Teacher- :O ! Dimeji Bankole!
Re: x by vanariso(m): 10:13am On Jun 09, 2011
These are the meaning of BANKOLE in Yoruba depending on which syllable and how (yiyan i.e ami oke, aarin and isale e.g do-re- mi) you choose to stress
1.Banko[b]LE[/b][/color]====Help pack the dirts
2.Ban[b]KO[/b][color=#990000]
le ==== Help me build house
3. Ban[b]KO[/b][/color]le==== Help me rob house
4. BANKOLE=======================Bank of thief (Burglar's Bank)

And these are my inferences

1. Nigerians needed somebody to pack the dirts ,prepare a clean ground to build a good house so we chose Banko[b]LE[/b][color=#990000]
====Help pack the dirts . What a pity ! Oojigbijigbi, e e gba ( una go take)
2.Apparently, we agreed that the same guy must also build the house, and again he qualifies right from birth and name Ban[b]KO[/b][/color]le ==== Help me build house
3.But the foolish boy misconstrued us all or rather choose to outsmart us and did what he also qualified secretly to do Ban[b]KO[/b][color=#990000]
le==== Help me rob house
4. then he kept it all in a bank BANKOLE=======================Bank of thief (Burglar's Bank)[b][/b]

tell me whose fault is it
1. is it his father's fault for naming him Bankole or
2.Nigerians for choosing him or
3. Him for doing his best

Water don pass garri,
Re: x by candylips(m): 8:56am On Jun 10, 2011
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Nigerians Are Finally Waking Up To Their Responsibilities - Chinedu George / No Nigerian Airport Among Africa's Best 10 / Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.