Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

5G: Deployment Won't Affect Nigerians Health - NCC Assures NASS - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5G: Deployment Won't Affect Nigerians Health - NCC Assures NASS (7102 Views)

Interconnect Debt: NCC Assures No Telecom Subscriber’ll Be Disconnected / Trump Is Frustrating Chinese Tech Companies And See How It May Affect Nigerians / NCC Assures Of Improved Telecom Consumers’ Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5G: Deployment Won't Affect Nigerians Health - NCC Assures NASS by edoairways: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
webshopNG:

I believe it will be different. Let it come first.
I have had a foretaste and it's just like fibre
That was they said during the launch of 4G
Re: 5G: Deployment Won't Affect Nigerians Health - NCC Assures NASS by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
edoairways:

That was they said during the launch of 4G
Other countries have moved ahead with it and can't be left out
Re: 5G: Deployment Won't Affect Nigerians Health - NCC Assures NASS by edoairways: 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
webshopNG:

Other countries have moved ahead with it and can't be left out
Am not against it however am against the quality of delivery. 4G is rare in Nigeria talk more of 5G
Re: 5G: Deployment Won't Affect Nigerians Health - NCC Assures NASS by berbs: 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
Subduer:

How many amps on the masts? It's the 60 amps on the masts that make 5G a bio-weapon.

Interesting. Tell me more.
Re: 5G: Deployment Won't Affect Nigerians Health - NCC Assures NASS by okotv(m): 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Leonbonapart:
only fools will swallow anything dished to him without question. Go for research and see credible evidence about 5g and what it actually does to human life, animals and trees. I live in Europe
You live in Europe and so ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can't Change Bbm Dp On Android - Come In Let Us Rub Minds / If You Have A BVN And It Is Linked To Any Mobile Network, Please Read This / Airtel #200 Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.