Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,961 members, 7,987,441 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:38 AM

Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth (54892 Views)

Now Zambians Are Destroying South African Businesses In Zambia. / Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos / Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
bcomputer101:
No wonder.....

I sense Nmadi KANU introduced it to South East youths so they can be active with their IPOB/ESN madness.

Recommendations:
1- NDLEA should start going after every suspected youth in that region.
2- Nigeria correctional service should also build more prison for the sons of hate/efufulele.
3- Shoot at sight on anyone of them restricting NDLEA arrest. I repeat shoot directly his flat head.
4- Anyone arrested should be taken to Northeast(preferably Sambisa forest) for cultivation of perishable goods.
You're the most shameful bigot I had ever seen in this forum. They should start from your family members first! Ire aturu!

1 Like

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by kingthreat(m): 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
lymelyte:
forget that thing.. Once an addict, always an addict.. Even if you go the best rehab.

Guy this message is too harsh. Don't make it seem that fighting addiction is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by ScamExpose: 4:19am On Nov 12, 2021
kingthreat:

Guy this message is too harsh. Don't make it seem that fighting addiction is impossible.
lymelyte is right.
Addiction no kuku hook you before.
Just pray you don't encounter one form of it cos even with prayer some nor dey still work

2 Likes

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by ScamExpose: 4:22am On Nov 12, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
You're the most shameful bigot I had ever seen in this forum. They should start from your family members first! Ire aturu!
he is right. Your south East brothers have finally become savaged beasts due to the effects of this drugs.
Kanu should be held responsible. He sends this drugs to them and after they're intoxicated on it they take up arms as unknown gunmen and kill security agencies.
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by kingthreat(m): 7:33am On Nov 12, 2021
ScamExpose:
lymelyte is right.
Addiction no kuku hook you before.
Just pray you don't encounter one form of it cos even with prayer some nor dey still work

Bros I never do any drugs before. All i do is alcohol and I never drunk ever.
But I have seen a family member become and addict. I have seen a best friend.
Fighting addiction is one of the biggest battles for them especially when they made up their mind to stop.
My point is that they need to know they can win. Majek didn't win, Whitney didn't win, Prince didn't win.
But Samuel L. Jackson won, Bobby Brown won, Eminem won. Every addict needs to understand that they can win.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by Crieff(m): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ayomipoe:
To be honest @OP, the drug abuse wave is not choosy of the tribe that it has found its abode. In my opinion, it is purely driven by profits.
You may observe the phenomenon better in your environment, but to be honest, it's everywhere and it will get worse. Why? Profits.
As far back as 2016 (https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/meth-super-lab-raided-nigeria-4-mexicans-arrested-n538496) Mexicans have already been arrested trying to cook the stuff in Lagos. It used to be expensive, hence you had to be super hooked or rich to come in contact with it.
This has evolved with more labs and more quantity. You can buy 1 gram of (ICE) for about 1k-3k in Ogun state now. I suspect that and inflation is what is moving boys from Agege to wait on major bus stops *begging*/harassing individuals.
It's not something that is stuck to your region only. It's a serious national problem that we are failing at woefully.
TM, both 100mg and 225(Tomato), Royphnol, Diazepam are being sold all around us in Lagos/Ogun/Kaduna by Hausa peddlers that have a small kiosk where they sell medicine, they are the frontmen in charge of this trade. Weed and different strains of cannabis selling gangs are not restricted by the tribe to get supply, unlike TM, Rev and Diaza, to start that up you mostly just need to know where to get supply from(Idioro, Alaka, Agege). I suspect Molly / Ecstasy / Heroin and Cocaine will be from those places too but waka never carry me to try those, so that's speculation on my part. Codine was in rave before, the cost per bottle/scarcity has discouraged consumers.
So @OP, it's the one that afflicts you that you see. It is already a national problem.
PS. Sorry if you find it offensive that I wrote that a tribe was responsible for a section of the illicit trade, it is merely a practical experience on my part that since 2013, I have only interacted with them when attempting to buy TM/REV every time, in 3 different states with the same Modus Operandi, it is not a coincidence that it is organized crime.

The Hausa vermins peddling these rubbish are all over ogba
Re: Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth by crediblebh: 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Thanks for the great blog. it was interesting, informative and simple.
https://crediblebhs.online/

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) / Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic) / Indian Dad Of 5 Girls Slice Open Pregnant Wife’s Belly To Check If It's A Boy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.