Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,943 members, 7,922,333 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:30 AM

Hot Wild & Sexy: Kept My Cookies Intact Till A Bullet Hit Me On My 25th Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Wild & Sexy: Kept My Cookies Intact Till A Bullet Hit Me On My 25th Birthday (549 Views)

Can Anyone Help Pls,Am Addicted To The Smell Of My 25th Girlfriend Panties / The Secret I Kept, My Struggle With Gamble Addiction / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Wild & Sexy: Kept My Cookies Intact Till A Bullet Hit Me On My 25th Birthday by EducationGoal: 7:41am On Nov 09, 2021
It was my 25th birthday and I was at the new club with my best friends. Up until that moment, I had never been kissed nor even made out with a man. Needless to say, I was a virg-n. The reactions I got when people found out was usually mixed. Some were proud of me for being so disciplined and others thought I was a prude. Frankly I was none. I was just waiting for a guy to ignite the fiery passion in me. All the guys I had met were bland and there were no sparks.

My friends and I decided to join the infinite amount of bodies on the dance floor after having a few shots of tequila. We were drunk and we danced like drunk people. My eyes met a pair of warm, brown eyes and I smiled at the owner. He had a wild look about him, a rugged face and the shadow of a moustache. He looked like a predator and I didn’t need to be told I was his prey. Like a jaguar, he stalked over to where I was and asked if I wanted to dance. Breathlessly, I said yes and soon our bodies were fused together in unison as we danced like wild animals to the music. You couldn’t tell where one stopped and the other began. My heart was pounding in my chest and I knew it wasn’t from the excitement of the music or dancing. This was purely a lust that made you go wild, the kind that came from being in close proximity with a prime male. A prime male rubbing against your body and touching your body in the way you have never been touched before. It was like he planned on making love to me on the dance floor.

Soon enough, I felt his erecti-n and turning my backside to it, I grinded on it, feeling him grow even harder through the thin fabric of his trouser. His hand guided my stripper movements and for the first time in my life, I felt s-xy. I didn’t mind that I was allowing this stranger from the club touch me in the way no good girl should let a man touch her but I was feeling too lost in the rhythm and pool of desire that instead of reprimanding him, I found myself asking, “do you wanna go somewhere private.”

He took me by the hand and led me away from the dance floor. I followed in anticipation, my body tingling in anticipation of what I was about to do. As we weaved through the crowd who were dancing as if they were high on cheap drugs, I found myself laughing hysterically. I felt hot all over my body and knew I was about to cross the line that was going to lead me into my womanhood. It was a feeling I was ready for. I have been waiting for this for the last twenty-five years of my life.

Soon enough, we found ourselves in a locked toilet stall and our mouths found each other. His kiss was and impatient as if he was starving and when his hand found the mound of my brea-sts, my legs turned to jelly. I clung tightly to his chest and a button popped but he didn’t seem to mind as his tongue explored the secret corners of my mouth and tried to go as far down as it could. Our tongues fought as they clashed and circled each other, fighting for dominance and superiority. My hand found the buckle of his trouser and I unhooked it with shaky hands, developing another tactic to win this battle but he was too quick for me.

He pulled me up roughly by the waist and rested my back against the wall, commanding in a guttural tone that I wrap my legs around him. My knee length gown by this time was already taking a hike somewhere between my midriff with the straps hanging loosely to expose my brea-sts. I had not bothered with a bra. His hot mouth descended on my brea-st and I moa-ned loudly as his tongue lapped on my nip-ple like a cat takes to its milk before he began to suck on them. This was the pleasure I had not experienced before? What century was I from I managed to think in the haze of passion.

I threw my head back in pleasure and closed my eyes as he suc-ked one bo-0b and fondled the other roughly. When his hand went to my pants, my eyes flew open as I realized this was the moment, “wait, I’m a virg-in.”

Continue Reading
https://tiktalkhub.com/hot-wild-sexy-kept-my-cookies-intact-till-a-bullet-hit-me-on-my-25th-birthday/09/11/2021/

(1) (Reply)

Future Ended?: Ruined Girlfriend Of Slain Columbia Student Davide Giri Discloses / I'm Tired Of All This / Is He Not Aiming For The Unachievable At This Age And Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.