Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

How I Stumbled Into The Business Of Fashion 6 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How I Stumbled Into The Business Of Fashion 6 (234 Views)

How I Stumbled Into The Business Of Fashion 5 / How I Stumbled Into The Business Of Fashion 4 / How I Stumbled Into The Business Of Fashion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Stumbled Into The Business Of Fashion 6 by BiddiesApparels: 10:22am On Nov 09, 2021

NYSC came, I met new friends, more than half of them had a skill that was giving them side money, I on the other hand couldn't do anything�.
I started looking for something to learn and I met Tochi and Grace , they both taught me everything I know about beading☺️ but I still wanted to learn sewing.

I was always passing by this certain fashion school everytime I was going to work, one day I took the courage to find out about them.

Mr.Ola gave me the best guide that day and I made up my mind to enroll.

I enrolled at Sahara Fashion School and here we are today, growing strong in the ministry everyday�

I remember I made that decision around this time of the year.
I resumed January, the next year and I am always grateful that I made the decision.

What is the koko of this matter?
Biddies' Fashion Academy is resuming fully in January, 2022.

We have a track record of teaching this skill perfectly well.
We have trained over 50 women who are doing well in the business of fashion.
We take our time to carefully take you by the hand and lead you step by step. This is the best foundation you will ever need in learning this skill.
Our online classes will be taking off in 2022 too.
Just send a DM to 09037171152 on WhatsApp and chat with us today.
We are waiting for you...
#biddiesapparels
#biddiesfashioncademy
#fashionschoolsinakure
#fashionteacher
#akuretailor

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful / How Batefego Originals Is Revolutionizing The Streetwear Fashion Industry / Fashion Trends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.