Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,490 members, 7,940,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

How Possible To Backdate Driver License - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Possible To Backdate Driver License (694 Views)

How Possible To Travel Out If You Don't Know Anyone Abroad To Stay With / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please / FRSC Releases List Of 24000 Unclaimed Driver's License.See If Your Name Is On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Possible To Backdate Driver License by zinaman: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2021
Hi everyone, we all know how things are now in this country, no job. I got a truck driving job in New Zealand, the company said I must provide a verifiable driver license to prove that I have five years experience. I have finished the training as a truck driver. If I apply for a truck driver license here in Nigeria, can i also get a back dated license proving that I have five years experience. Thanks, for ur replies
Re: How Possible To Backdate Driver License by UnclePati: 11:19am On Nov 09, 2021
You have to provide them with old expired licences showing that you have been driving before

Or you get them a trucking company reference stating that you worked with them 7years ago

This I believe will cover for you.

My friend have a truck company we can help you with reference if u want .

Good luck buddy.
tune2patrick@gmail.com
Re: How Possible To Backdate Driver License by bestman09(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
sad
I don't think getting a backdated driver's license is possible except you want to do oluwole card, which can get you into trouble if found out.

And beware of those who promise to assist with reference, DOG DEY DOG FOR NAIJA O! Just be careful
Re: How Possible To Backdate Driver License by zinaman: 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
UnclePati:
You have to provide them with old expired licences showing that you have been driving before

Or you get them a trucking company reference stating that you worked with them 7years ago

This I believe will cover for you.

My friend have a truck company we can help you with reference if u want .

Good luck buddy.
tune2patrick@gmail.com
can this really work,?
Re: How Possible To Backdate Driver License by ednut1(m): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
zinaman:
can this really work,?
this is how Nigerians get babned from certain jobs. Come clean and explain your situation to them. Nigerian Driver’s licence can be verified online by them
Re: How Possible To Backdate Driver License by id4sho(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

New Dubai Visa Rules / The Gambia Tells UK/EU Grannies To Seek Toy Boys Elsewhere / Direction From Abule-ado To Ajah And Cost Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.