Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,039 members, 7,946,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

Meet Krypto And Queen, My NSD - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Krypto And Queen, My NSD (799 Views)

My Nsd Black / My NSD Her Name Is General For Sale / Juno (Female Rott Mastiff) and Venus (Female NSD) (Brief Diary) +pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Krypto And Queen, My NSD by 9jadopestgist: 11:16am On Nov 09, 2021
Are they not beautiful?

6 Likes

Re: Meet Krypto And Queen, My NSD by redcliff: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2021
krypto, you never even be milionaire for crypto you wan dey profit from the name grin grin grin
Re: Meet Krypto And Queen, My NSD by 9jadopestgist: 11:24am On Nov 09, 2021
redcliff:
krypto, you never even be milionaire for crypto you wan dey profit from the name grin grin grin

Re: Meet Krypto And Queen, My NSD by Eveezy(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
redcliff:
Lol, you wan Dey whine the guy abi, Krypto and Crypto are not same na� am sure the op chose Krypto because it’s the name of Superman’s dog from Krypton
Re: Meet Krypto And Queen, My NSD by TheCeasar: 10:43am On May 12, 2022
9jadopestgist:
Are they not beautiful?
how big are they now?
Re: Meet Krypto And Queen, My NSD by ekundayo7v: 6:36pm On May 12, 2022
okay

(1) (Reply)

Doberman Pinscher Vs German Shepherd- Which Dog Breed Is Best For You? / Quality young Workingline German Shepherd Available for Sale!!! / All My Dogs Howl At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.