Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,938 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:05 AM

What People Are Currently Facing In Kaduna State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What People Are Currently Facing In Kaduna State (528 Views)

The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State / Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. / Nigerian Air Force Plane Crashes In Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What People Are Currently Facing In Kaduna State by medropoly(m): 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ever since Mallam Nasir Elrufai (Governor of Kaduna state) banned the use of motorcycle and keke napep, and also the banned of selling fuel in gallons, things have become too difficult for the people of Kaduna as transport fare is now trice the usual amount paid.
There are always long line in the filling station and generators user have to bring their generators down to the fillings station before they could purchase fuel..

1 Like

Re: What People Are Currently Facing In Kaduna State by Ammishaddai: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
You people have no right to complain because you voted him in. So endure the suffering until 2023. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: What People Are Currently Facing In Kaduna State by yuping(m): 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
My money was useless last week Tuesday I trek till I exclaimed I nearly fainted and look up and down and sing along Rick Hassani music adding El rufai as subject of formula.

1 Like

Re: What People Are Currently Facing In Kaduna State by Limassol(m): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
I can attest, the state is becoming hard to live in as everything seems to be on getting worse... By the way, dis you voted for El rufai 2019?

1 Like

Re: What People Are Currently Facing In Kaduna State by BlackXabbath(m): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
Why banning tricycles for God sake?

What was his reasons?
Re: What People Are Currently Facing In Kaduna State by realstars: 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Suffering and smilling is the motto of nigeria.
Re: What People Are Currently Facing In Kaduna State by Chuksmonika(m): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
Instead of looking for ways to pay pensions and salaries, the Midget is doubling the sufferings of his people...

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice / Nertherlands Nertherlands Migration / UK Or Australia Student Route Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.