Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,904 members, 7,973,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:29 AM

President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum (17616 Views)

Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment / President Buhari Arrives Paris For 2-Week Official Visit (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by Godisfaithful: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
Does this man understand what is "PEACE"? There's no peace for the wicked!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by Babanah: 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
The question is where did he arrive from?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by MiaBeer(m): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
presidency:
President Muhammadu Buhari Tuesday afternoon arrived in Paris, French capital, for a one-day official visit as guest of President Emmanuel Macron at Palais de l'Élysée, and will afterwards attend the three-day Paris Peace Forum (PPF), November 11-13, 2021.

The President’s plane touched down at Le Bourget Airport at 2.45pm.

During the official visit on Wednesday, President Buhari will meet with his French counterpart to discuss issues of mutual interest for both countries, particularly on strengthening economic ties, improving partnership on security, and working jointly on education, health and halting the threats of COVID-19 to the global economy.

From Thursday, President Buhari will join world leaders, heads of international organisations, leaders of civil society and the private sector at Grande Halle de La Villette to strategize on better governance for a world of peace, with plenaries, master classes and workshops.

The President is scheduled to make a remark at the event to share the peculiarity of the Nigerian experience with the world, and efforts undertaken so far for peace. Other speakers include President Macron, Vice President Kamala Harris of United States, and Sheikh Hasina, Prime Minister of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.

This year, the leaders will review 80 projects designed to improve peace across the globe and ensure more harmonious living like reforming capitalism for more impact on global economy, responding to the urgency of climate change, fake news and the challenge it poses on journalism and cyber security.

The first edition of the Paris Peace Forum took place from November 11 -13, 2018, as part of the Armistice Day centenary commemorations, and was attended by over 110 foreign delegates, including 54 heads of state and government, showcasing 120 global governance projects and welcomed 6000 individuals over the three days.

Among the attendees were Russian President Vladimir Putin, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and 2018 Nobel Peace Prize laureate Nadia Murad. German Chancellor Angela Merkel and UN Secretary-General António Guterres joined President Macron in each making an opening remark at the beginning of the Forum.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
November 9, 2021
Looking for peace outside when your house is on fire. That’s what we call misplaced priority. Next time, elect a progressive leader Nigerians.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by Amudeneogu: 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Useless entities. Peace forum when there is no peace in you country. This country has become laghing stock before the world

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by seyz91(m): 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
cheesy
Earlystar698:
What the hell is Buhari business with Paris Peace Forum? Macron he saw days ago in Scotland? The problem with Nigeria is extraordinary like Zee World
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by Eriokanmi: 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
Is Nigeria at peace? Lol. Enjoy tje estacode while it lasts
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by brodamii(m): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
Someone should please help me with #500 to buy food to eat I beg am hungry I need food and if you have job for me to sustain i ll really appreciate please help me am hungry I need food thanks and God bless 90. 15. 283. 728 Joseph wale Eco Bank
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by Telekinetic: 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
pretydiva:
Does this man not know what's going on in his country? Who are his advicers??

May God punish these evil politicians. The masses are suffering, people are hungry yet he keeps traveling, wasting tax payers money on irrelevant and fruitless meetings.
His advisers are prolly the problem just like we have zombies in this forum that will call 1, Z. His advisers make him believe the country is doing well and all he needs to do is teleport up and down. I even heard they print separate newspapers for him with the exact opposite of the news a regular newspaper has.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by berrystunn(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
Me too , I just arrive Paris ...
Buhari which side you and your men day ?.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by lereinter(m): 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
Obuko de Paris oorun de paris
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by asanausana91: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Folakz:
Peace forum when there's no peace in your own country
there is peace in my country,maybe you are mistaking your online country with Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by slowice(m): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ajala the minister of enjoyment grin

Nothing concern did nigga with the rising price of gas grin he's balling hard on our heads grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by Banmeallday: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
presidency:
President Muhammadu Buhari Tuesday afternoon arrived in Paris, French capital, for a one-day official visit as guest of President Emmanuel Macron at Palais de l'Élysée, and will afterwards attend the three-day Paris Peace Forum (PPF), November 11-13, 2021.

The President’s plane touched down at Le Bourget Airport at 2.45pm.

During the official visit on Wednesday, President Buhari will meet with his French counterpart to discuss issues of mutual interest for both countries, particularly on strengthening economic ties, improving partnership on security, and working jointly on education, health and halting the threats of COVID-19 to the global economy.

From Thursday, President Buhari will join world leaders, heads of international organisations, leaders of civil society and the private sector at Grande Halle de La Villette to strategize on better governance for a world of peace, with plenaries, master classes and workshops.

The President is scheduled to make a remark at the event to share the peculiarity of the Nigerian experience with the world, and efforts undertaken so far for peace. Other speakers include President Macron, Vice President Kamala Harris of United States, and Sheikh Hasina, Prime Minister of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.

This year, the leaders will review 80 projects designed to improve peace across the globe and ensure more harmonious living like reforming capitalism for more impact on global economy, responding to the urgency of climate change, fake news and the challenge it poses on journalism and cyber security.

The first edition of the Paris Peace Forum took place from November 11 -13, 2018, as part of the Armistice Day centenary commemorations, and was attended by over 110 foreign delegates, including 54 heads of state and government, showcasing 120 global governance projects and welcomed 6000 individuals over the three days.

Among the attendees were Russian President Vladimir Putin, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and 2018 Nobel Peace Prize laureate Nadia Murad. German Chancellor Angela Merkel and UN Secretary-General António Guterres joined President Macron in each making an opening remark at the beginning of the Forum.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
November 9, 2021

Femi the liar.....
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
I hope the translator can understand our half dead leader shocked
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by Babaken(m): 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
fourboys:
He will soon enter UK for treatment embarassed embarassed embarassed
That's the place they install his charging station anytime his battery go low he rush to UK to avoid shorting down.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by HellAnus: 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
adamsmith914:
Wailer, keep your pity to yourself.

This one na wannabe zombie. He is doing everything possible for BMC to notice him and put him on 30k per month

Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by CSTRR: 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
Buhari has travelled more miles than President Biden.

Atleast I can say with a certainty that he has travelled far more miles than President Xi ji ping in the same number of years.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by Blackdisciple(m): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hmmm baba and peace have nothing in common ooo....
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
President mumuamadu Buhari. The French government can grant him asylum. We don't need him back
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by pipnator00(m): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
Whenever his travels, someone gets "questionable arrest" in Nigeria.
The last 2 travels he made was Justice Odili and Obi Cubana.
Who knows who will get "questionable arrest" this time?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by paskal16: 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
The lifeless man himself
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by LillyandDaisy: 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
With the faulty jet?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by AsawanaDgreat: 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
My presido is representing
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by Chinny024(f): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
Oga,a piece of meat is #100 at Unizik..
Organise your house first..
Charity begins at home,they say..
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by eeetuk(m): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2021

"President Muhammadu Buhari Tuesday afternoon arrived in Paris, French capital, for a one-day official visit as guest of President Emmanuel Macron at Palais de l'Élysée, and will afterwards attend the three-day Paris Peace Forum (PPF), November 11-13, 2021."

I am really shameful of President Buhari trip to France for many reasons; first, I thought he was coming back to Nigeria to resign as the president of Nigeria; second, President Buhari does not show any concern regarding daily killings going on in Nigeria; third, President resignation today can help Nigeria to focus on ending ethnic killings going on all over Nigeria, end uncertainty about citizens safety, create economic that works for all Nigerians instead of just Northern Nigerian Muslim only. so, please join me to call on President Buhari to return home to resign, ASAP
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by EmekaBlue(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
Useless man
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by RichAbujaGuy: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
Interesting, the French Preso seemed to enjoy his visit to 9ja a few yrs ago.

Emmanuel Macron’s visit confirms Afrikan Shrine is the place to be – Femi Kuti

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/emmanuel-macrons-visit-confirms-afrikan-shrine-is-the-place-to-be-femi-kuti/

Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by 9jaTalks(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
Re: President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hahaha... a terrorist from Nothern Nigeria attending peace forum,lol ...well the truth is that Islam preach peace alot but they're haters of peace and they have no peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa / $1 Billion Ogoni Cleanup: Senate Committee Launches Probe, Visits Wike (photos) / Atiku Campaign: How Jonathan, Others Prevailed On Wike Not To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.