Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,370 members, 7,907,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 05:29 PM

Q - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Q (690 Views)

Musa’s CSKA Moscow Draw Iwobi’s Arsenal In Europa League Q/final, Atletico Face / Antonio Conte Congratulated Messi - Who Set A New Personal Best Of Scoring His Q / Super Sub Dennis Bonaventure Inspires Brugge To Cup Q-finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Q by Gwin007: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
I
Re: Q by felixzo1(m): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
Please seek professional help, you can afford the service Psychologist.your case don pass brief case. You can,t handle this on your own
Re: Q by Cutecharlz(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
U can still carefully pick just 3 games and select over 1.5 goals then stake it with the loan money for good profit....anu ofia

1 Like

Re: Q by felixzo1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
Cutecharlz:
U can still carefully pick just 3 games and select over 1.5 goals then stake it with the loan money for good profit....anu ofia
satistically the odds are against you over several bets. the house always wins. have you wondered why only few people make money over say 30 to 50 individual bets. even if you apply money management in play, you will still loss.for a example if you have a capital of 100k to bet and you place 2000k bets on single game of odds of 1.5 on 50 different games on different dates. you will still have a loss of minimum 10k.
Re: Q by Vanilla4(f): 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
Self rehabilitation is needed dear.

2 Likes

Re: Q by Shellsploit: 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
Livebet is bae
Re: Q by nathzebodus: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
Brothers,

Sportbetting is a very risky venture but it's not the real addiction. The addiction is "you wanting to make free and very easy money".

On every sportbetting platform, you are advised to stake only "Money for Entertainment" not your business capital, in an event where this happens you only have your personal greed to blame not Sportbetting.

My advice to you is;
1. Stop lying to yourself. sportbetting is not the reason why you're broke, your broke because you lack discipline.
2. Get professional help regarding your addiction
3. Loan is not a way out if you've not worked on number 1&2. You'll only get yourself trapped in a very deadly and disgraceful circle.
4. If you must stake (because we all know that in Nigeria you must double or triple your hustle) do it under supervision, have somebody you respect place a check on your gambling character.
5. Pray for God's mercy and Grace �. JESUS loves you.
Re: Q by smartemmy5(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2021
Please nairalanders who can help me with a foreign football prediction app that I will use and cash out from bookies company. Please help a brother
Re: Q by do4luv14(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2021
Gwin007:
Good day nairalanders.. am here to share my experience on sport gambling.. gambling has really crippled me for the pass 7yrs.. am so addicted.. I have lost more than 10m on bet for d past 7yrs.. cus I do stake high. D day I lost 500k I said to myself am stopping bet.. and d money wasn’t for me.. I cried but still I go back to bet. I do lost close to 200k monthly on bet. My bussines has crumbled because of bet. I decide to drop dis thread today.. cus have decide to stop bet.. am now applying for loan just to boost my bussines a little.. tears falls from my eyes when I was applying d loan. When I remembered all I have lost to sportbet. Pls addiction is bad. I won’t say sportbet is bad or good but don’t be addicted to dat stuff.. I prayed lord won’t lead me to sportbet again.. am out of gambling.. pls pray for me not to go back to dat life again.. Tnx

so you still wanna go back there
Re: Q by do4luv14(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2021
smartemmy5:
Please nairalanders who can help me with a foreign football prediction app that I will use and cash out from bookies company. Please help a brother

guy, stop, just find 50k-80k, go do online biz wey go pay you steady dollars

that's what I wanted to do just trying to look for 100k, or 50k sef
Re: Q by Gwin007: 10:43am On Nov 10, 2021
What kind of online biz?

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! - I Never Knew Richarlyson Sleeps With Both Women & Men / When Last Did You Visit The Main Bowl / Who Will Replace Vogts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.