Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,334 members, 7,974,420 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:25 AM

Abia State Government: Our Lives Is At Stake. We Need Urgent Attention - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abia State Government: Our Lives Is At Stake. We Need Urgent Attention (170 Views)

Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government / Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis O / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Government: Our Lives Is At Stake. We Need Urgent Attention by HONVick50(m): 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
Please, this is an urgent call to Abia state government under the able leadership of our dear governor,(His Excellency, Dr okezie Victor Ikpeazu) To please come to our aid and evacuate the refuse been dumped at ngwa road by mosque beside Access bank. It is now becoming so irritating and of great discomfort for people living around that axis and passersby as well ..
The huge dirt that is been littered at that junction has made that road unmotorable for road users and the bad odour coming out from that particular place is a risk to the health of people in that environs.. Please I humbly call on the state govt to swing into action and evacuate the refuse and as well clear the drainage system along that axis so that there will be easy flow of rainfall through the gutters . I also urge them to set up a taskforce that will be in charge of securing that area all nights to avoid stubborn and dirty members of the public to use that place as a dump site...
The governor is really trying his best and I urge all abians to support him in making abia a clean place to dwell in...

(1) (Reply)

How To Sleep With A Cold / How To Burn Belly Fat In Nigeria Fast / Best Gynecomastia Surgery, Male Breast Reduction In Faridabad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.